Cutie Barista~

A/N:
I just wrote this today- I was bored~ Anyways~ Enjoy!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Welcome to Cafe Dela Torre! What would you like to order in this wintery night?" The small barista beamed. The orange-haired boy that looked too young to be working took the order of the costumer whom he was serving as of now.
"How are you still single Iwa? It's already almost Christmas!" A brunet laughed as he opened the door for his best friend.
"After you~" The brunet snickered. He received a punch to the head by his friend, Iwaizumi. They were best friends since childhood, always been there for each other.
"Ow! Ow! You're so mean!" Oikawa complained. His best friend only walked towards the counter standing behind someone waiting for his turn.
"If you're just gonna be like a child, then i'm not ordering you coffee" Iwaizumi glared at his friend.
"Now now, I was just kidding, can't you just take a little joke?" Oikawa chuckled as he placed his arm on Iwaizumi's shoulder as they looked at the menu above.

"Is that all sir?" The barista asked. Oikawa observed the barista behind the counter. Only one thought came to his mind. 'Short....' He smiled to himself.
"Then that would be $6.99! (Idrk pricing in yen-)" The short barista smiled as he gave the iced drink to the costumer.
"Next please!" He shouted as he looked up to the two bestfriends.
"Welcome sirs! Uhm, if you don't mind m-me asking?" The orange-haired boy started playing with his fingers.
"A-Are you two a couple? We have a 20% discount for couples this season." He gave a nervous smile as he waited for their response.
"We're not-" Iwaizumi was cut off by the small barista.
"A-Ah! Is that so?! I'm really sorry for assuming! I-It's just you two seemed very close! I-I hope I didn't offend you two!" The barista yelled as he flailed his arms around apologising profusely.
"It's fine, we get mistaken for as a couple all the time." Iwaizumi said.
"I-Is that so... Uhm... What would you like to order?" The barista asked.

"Just regular coffee, oi idiot, how about you?" Iwaizumi's tone if voice changed as he glared at his childish best friend.
"Hmmmm... How about.." Oikawa started as he finally gazed his head down to look at the barista.
"Your name and your number~?" Oikawa smirked. The small boy just froze and slowly looked up with flushed cheeks.
"U-Uhm...." The orange-haired boy started to flush more, being more confused on what to do.
"I-It's H-Hinata, Hinata Shoyo-" Hinata was cut off by laughter.
"Pfffttt- I was just kidding! And I would an iced tea with a slice of cheesecake." Oikawa smiled.
"Name's Oikawa Tooru~ If the phone number's offer is still up, I'd gladl- Ow!" Iwaizumi punched his best friend's head once again.

"I'm really sorry about my friend, he's just a little... Annoying.." Iwaizumi glared at his friend who was crouching down holding his head.
"I-It's fine! Please seat down and I'll bring your orders right to your seats!" Hinata chuckled trying to calm himself. It was the first time someone asked him out, well... Technically second, since his previous boyfriend broke up with him... But that didn't stop him from being happy!

Oikawa and Iwaizumi sat nearby the glass wall as they waited for their orders.
"God, what is wrong with you! You can't just ask people for their numbers like that you idiot!" Iwaizumi said as he attempted to punch the other's head again, but unfortunately the idiot evaded it.
"Relax~ Plus, he's quite cute, but i'm not really interested in him... yet.." Oikawa whispered the last part out.
Another barista went to their table with their order.
"Oikawa and Iwaizumi right? Here are your orders." The silver-haired male smiled as he gave the cheesecake and drinks.
"Aw~ Where's shrimpy? He already bailed on us~" Oikawa pouted at no one in particular. This ticked his best friend off but he just glared at Oikawa.

"Oh, you mean Hinata? He just took a little break, he seemed a little on edge today for some reason." The barista chuckled.
"Oh... Is that so.. Uh please tell him that I apologize for what happened, mr...?" Oikawa chuckled as he felt a little guilty of scaring the boy off.
"Suga is fine, and i'll tell him right away. Please enjoy your stay!" He smiled as he walked towards the counter again.