A happy House hole

Chica's POV

As me and Sara are walking down to her home she grabbed my hand i Blushed so hard. "Chica?" Sara said "yeah" I said "why do I feel cuts on your hand?" She asked.

I froze for a minute as I was very suicidal because of my family " oh it's just from my cat" I said "hm okie" Sara said.

As Sara opens the door to her house I'm welcomed by a little baby "SARA HAVE YOU SEEN MY LITTLE BROTHER" her dad shouted "YEAH HES DOWN HERE" Sara shouted.

In the bedroom

"So about the cuts" Sara said. I simply told her that I was suicidal because of my family before I could even cry she grabbed me and hugged me that made me feel better.

As I lay on your stomach i heard you whisper something I wasn't sure you said but I think you said something about keeping me safe I laughed softly before falling asleep on your stomach.

Sara's POV

I blushed at the site of you sleeping on my stomach. I kissed your forehead and soon I fall asleep cuddling you.

12 o'Clock/ Goldie's POV

"Springtrap you got the Cat shit?" I shouted "YEAH' Springtrap shouted back
"Okie thx you" I said before kissing springtrap. "You turn me on too much" springtrap said covering his face.

"SARA SARA?" I shouted upstairs. As I ran up the stairs and opened Sara door only to see her and chica sleeping. I take a picture of them sleeping "so cute" I said before I felt springtraps hand on my hips.

"S-Springtrap" I said
Stuttering. "Yes~" springtrap said with a sexy voice. "W-What are you d-doing?" I asked. "You~" said springtrap licking my ear. I blushed.

T.B.C