three

My eyes shoot right open, glued to a plain white ceiling. The stench I was all too familiar with, that of a nasty motel room, fills my lungs, my black tank top covered in blood and sweat. I lift my arm to neck and run my fingers down it and put the small dragon pendant between my fingers, sighing in relief. I look out the window, "It's morning," I think to my self, puzzled as to where I was and how I got here

God that was a terrible dream." I think to myself. I was used to it by now though, that same dream haunts me every night. I sit up, my head pounding. I look around, "How did I get here?" I think. The last thing I remember was getting hit in the head-really hard and a deafening crack in my ribs. I don't really remember what happened after that. I can hear some whispering from the other room, but I'm not exactly sure who it is. I pull the blankets off of my body, twist my legs and put my feet on the floor. I try to stand, but a wave of shocking pain ran through my chest. I want to hold it in, but the pain was just too overwhelming. I let out a loud cry of pain, and the whispering in the other room ceased. I fall back on the bed, my back hitting the mattress first and another wave of unbearable pain ran through my upper body. I lay down on my back, arms sprawled out and my legs dangling off the side of the bed. I want to scream, but I bite my lip and instead of a scream, a muffled yell escapes from my lips. I hear the sound of heavy footsteps coming toward me. At first, I think it was my father, and my heart skips a beat in fear. But then, to my surprise, I see two young men come in to the doorway.

One was tall, maybe 6,6 with long brown hair and piercing brown eyes that gave me an intense look from underneath his long eyelashes and the lights hit his angular face in such a way that made the lines on his face stand out even more profundly. He has dark brown eyes that remind me of chocolate. He has a muscular build with large biceps and strong, callused hands that seemed to have seen lots of work. His face is well shaved and his jaw was strong. He is wearing a long, red and army green plaid shirt and worn jeans what had mulitple rips in them that I assumed hadn't been there when he bought them and a pair of worn black combat boots.

The other man, who is standing behind the tall, moose like one, looked at me with a suspicious glance. He is a couple inches shorter than the long-haired one, maybe about 6,3. He has short, sandy brown hair and gorgeous green eyes, the color of fresh grass in the spring. He has strong shoulders and strong, muscular arms. he is also donned in plaid, but instead of wearing it buttoned up like his friend, he wore it open with a tight, gray, crew necked, tee-shirt. Around his neck, we wore a gold pendant like looked a Buddha head that was strung on a black cord.

I try to squirm away from them, but the pain in my chest makes it extremely hard to move my whole body. The shorter one steps out from behind the tall on and starts toward me. "You don't have to be afraid, my name is Dean and this Sam." He says, addressing back at the tall figure who is now leaning on the door frame. "What do you want with me?' I ask intently , trying to squirm away to the best of my ability, but the pain running through me was so intense, I screamed loudly. Dean rushed to my side with Sam right behind him. "Are you okay?" Dean asked, a concerned look on his face as he helps me sit up comfortably enough where I'm not screaming at the top of my lungs. "Yeah, just dandy," I say "I think I broke a couple ribs and my head is pounding, but yeah I'm totally fine." I say, my voice full of sarcasm. Dean and Sam step away from me, facing each other. "Maybe we should call Cas?" Dean says quietly. Sam gives him an uneasy look but before he can speak, I jut in "Who is Cas?, a doctor?" I blurt out, not really thinking. "No, " Sam replies, turning toward me, opening his mouth to speak. But before he can say anything, a man, shorter than Dean with clear blue eyes and short, tousled like he just got out a wind tunnel, chocolate brown hair appears behind Sam. He didn't walk in, he just , sort of, poofed in. The man is dressed in a light tan over coat, worn open to reveal black dress pants and a black blazer. Underneath that he is wearing a dingy white dress shirt and a blue tie that is loose around his neck. He speaks in a smooth, mellow voice, "My name is Castiel, I'm an angel of the Lord. "