The Talk|J.T.

Jacob and y/n were hiding, hiding on purpose. They weren't ready for the talk this is what they were dreading. Just because they are both now 16 and "almost adults" all of the adults wanted to talk to them about what they were doing in the bathroom. 

~{Flash back}~

During Harlan's 85th birthday party, y/n and Jacob were messing around and that let to y/n getting lemonade spilled down the front of her shirt. Jacob took her to the bathroom to clean up her shirt and rinse it off, but well one thing lead to another and now they we're making out. Need I remind you in the bathroom. During this activity, the pair heard Ransom and Harlan talking. (More like arguing) 

~{end of flashback}~

During questioning one day, the two were asked what they were doing the night of the party, in the bathroom. Well this lead to that, and now they were sat next to each other on the couch, embarrassed and nervous, feeling exposed. Walt felt awkward and not ready to explain this, and Donna well you could imagine the same but worse. So Linda was trying to think of a way to explain it calmly, and Richard was smirking due to the fact the he knew what they were doing that night and told nobody. Meg was about to said it through the chaos and Ransom he well, he...

To be continued

I really wanted to post something so this is what I got out in 45 minutes! I will try to update with a part two soon (hopefully in the next two to three days) but I hope you like it! Don't forget to vote and leave a suggestion! (I am currently using my own ideas and I'm not very creative so it's not that good right now) I hope you enjoyed!

Edit: I'm having trouble with idea for this book so I may make a Dream SMP one shots book idk