Chapter 1

AUDREYS POV:

     It had to be at least -8 C outside but Mum always says "Weather don't matter when moneys involved.", but then again nothing really mattered to Mum. Pratt Street, a street usually busy with the deafening sound of club music and the smell of sex and dirty money, was now occupied with only a few car and trashed prostitutes sitting in alley ways. Appearance wise I was much more put together than these other girls but my dignity was no greater. I pulled down my too short knock off Louis Vuitton dress that I had stole from Mum before I left and continued to walk down the lifeless street.

    I stood there for about ten minutes until an all black car with tinted windows made an appearance from down the street. Almost instinctively I pushed my shoulders back causing my dress to rise a little and held my chin high keeping my eyes on the car and a slight smile on my lips as it came closer. On routine the car pulled right beside me and the back window slowly rolled down.

"Audrey!", a familiar voice called from inside.  Alberto was no stranger to me and for that I guess I should be grateful.

"Missed me Alby?", I said in a smooth voice. Alberto wasn't a pleasure to see but he most definitely was not the worst client I have and he did pay well. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and another on the jawline knowing exactly where he likes it. 

    It takes about fifteen minutes to get to Alberto's house which actually isn't his. Apparently he is a bodyguard for some big time singer so he stays with the lad. Of coarse sex trafficking isn't something you necessarily want your boss knowing so the rules of Alberto and I are strict. He picks me up the same time every other two days and quickly and quietly sneeks me in through the back being careful not to be sighted by security cameras or worse his boss. We keep our relationship professional and don't ask questions. However, Alberto does sometimes have a few drinks before picking me resulting in a chatty visit with the bigger and beefy man hence how I know about his boss and his collection of swiss army knives.

"I'm going to double check the doors are all locked... you know the way.", Alberto whispers to me while giving my bum a light squeeze which cause me to roll my eyes in the opposite direction and start my long trek around the spacious mansion. 

    Once I reached Alberto's sizable room I sent a quick text to my roommates letting them know I was okay and to pick me up in 2 hours. Then I slipped the cheap dress of easily leaving me in quite revealing lingerie. I laid crossed his snug bed and took a deep breathe praying for good pay after all of this is through.

////

My visit with Alberto was short but was worth it in the end. He gave me 120 pounds for a two hour session and allowed me to let myself out. He usually let's me leave out the front since his boss is a heavy sleeper and most likely asleep by 3 am. I took off my heels so they wouldn't make a sound as I made my way down the pop stars long staircase. I was at the bottom of the stairs when with my luck the stairs creaked. The load groan carried throughout the vacant estate. I squeezed my eyes shut and let out a curse under my breathe.

"Hello?", a taut voice called from what appeared to be the kitchen. My eyes widened and I quickly scurried behind a piano that was right beside the stair case and crouched down. I heard short footsteps walking toward the staircase then coming to an abrupt stop just 2 feet in front of me. I held my breathe and peered around the piano only to get a glimpse of the shadow of a shorter man. He walked over toward the left wall to turn on a light switch. The sudden gush of light caused me to wince and retreat closer to the piano that was currently my shield. Once I got used to the ablaze I leaned forward once more to see the boy in the light. He had messy light brown hair, vibrant sea green eyes, a cheek bones for dayysss. The rather handsome lad turned his head a couple of times looking for the source of the sound then once again over to the light switch turning it off with a click. He made his way up the long staircase letting a long yawn escape his lips. 

    I waited about five minutes before escaping through the front door. I slipped back on my heels and waited for Candice to pick me up. I let out a small chuckle as I took in what had happened in the last 10 minutes. The boy was handsome and young which leads me to believe that he is Alberto's boss. He looks ridiculously familiar he must be really famous. Candice's car pulled up pulling me out of my thoughts. I opened the door immediately feel safe.

"How did it go? How much did you get?", she asked all at once.

"120 how about you?", I returned the question.

"90! Those cheap assholes." Laughter escaped my mouth and we started our way home. Candice was the only person I trusted with my life and the only prostitute I know who still has class and a kick ass car. I'd consider us lucky, compared to others in our same profession, we had each other, a killer apartment, and high class clients who pay well and usually don't harm us. But I mean how lucky can a prostitute be?