#LFD 12

Next day morning , Prachi came downstairs and took a seat in between Rhea and Shahana . Prachi looked everyone and found that Ranbir was not there . She didn't ask anyone but was searching him with eyes . Everyone noticed this and smiled hoping everything would be soon fine between them . 

" Who are you searching for ? " Shahana asked . 

" No one " Prachi said looking at her plate . 

" I believe you . You were not searching for anyone " Rhea said in teasing way . 

" If you don't shut your mouth and eat now I will slap you " Prachi said .

" Okay fine ! Did you apologize to Jiju ? " asked Rhea . 

" I will apologize if I had made mistake not like other people who don't " Prachi said .

" Have you given him a chance to apologize ? " Shahana asked .

" You both are supporting him always " Prachi said and continued her breakfast .

After completing their breakfast , Prachi , Shahana and Rhea left to the college . The whole day went well . At evening Prachi was sitting in the library when Prerna and Anurag came to meet her. 

" Completed your work ?" asked Anurag .

" I haven't completed my work but it seems like your romance session is over " Prachi asked giggling . 

" You love teasing me , right ? " Prerna asked .

" She teased both of you . You are getting angry but see he is smiling like an idiot " said Shahana pointing towards Anurag . 

" Prachi , come let's go " said Rhea .

" Okay you guys go , I will be there soon " Prachi said . 

" Okay we will be there in the canteen " Shahana said while everyone nodded their head disbelief . Shahana looked at everyone and smiled sheepishly . 

After completing the work in library , Prachi left the place after fifteen minutes . While Prachi was walking through the corridor , someone pulled her into an empty classroom . Prachi was shocked to see the person .

.

..

.

..

.

..

.

..

.

..

..

.

..

.

.. 

It was revealed to be Aditya . He pulled her inside and closed the door . 

" Don't you have any shame ? Yesterday only you got a slap from me , did you forget it ? " Prachi asked angrily . 

" How will I forget it Prachi ? You have did a big mistake by slapping me " Aditya said coming closer to her . 

" Stay away from me " Prachi said moving back .  Prachi's back hitted the wall , she was sweating badly . Aditya leaned closed to her but before he could touch her she pushed him . She moved towards the door but before she could go out Aditya pulled her and pinned her to the nearby wall . He slowly caressed her face making her feel disgusted . She tried to move but she was unable to as he was stronger than her . He leaned and was about to kiss her when somebody entered the classroom . Aditya stood shocked and his grip on Prachi's hand loosened . Prachi who was closing her eyes afraid and scared , opened her eyes and saw the person . She smiled between her tears looking at the person . Prachi immediately pushed Aditya and hugged the person . The person too held her protectively .