How they got togehther part 11

Alix POV

Fluff finished picking her carrot and we payed suddenly people were crowding me asking questions I knew I should have ordered the carrots insted of coming out to buy them.I quickly walked away but they were still shouting questions behind me sometimes I wished we didn't reveal our identities to the whole world but what can I do it was suppose to happen and it was an akuma luckily we defeeted hawkmoth but the moth broche got stolen again I feel really bad for poor nooroo but marinette had somehow put somsort of enchantment on it making the holder be dumb and forget everything about the super heros every dayso if she watched TV and saw us saying our real names she would forget it the next day.But anyways I have to find away to get away from these reporters I'm sick and tired of them being every where like they're following me like why can't they go follow someone else like Alya and nino,they're a couple and me and kim are ... something.You know what i'm going to alya's so they can interveiw her insted so I made my way to alya's and rang the door bell.

Alya:Hello?

Alix:Hey can I come in?

Alya:Uhhhhhhh...sure?

I went in and just then the reporters came to alya's door and was sworming her with questions.While she was trying to get the reporters to go away trixx came to me.

Trixx:Nice prank

Alix:Thx

It took her 10 minutes to get them away then she came to me

Alya:Why woud you bring the reporters here you know I don't like them at my house

Alix:That's to get you back from what you did a couple days ago on national TV actually that isn't even half of what I'm going to do.

Alya:Well are you happy!!?!?!

Alix:A little.