Chapter 3

Today is your day off ,so you spend time with your daughter. You take her to the zoo and saw a familiar blue head. When you about to looking for it,you eyes widen. "(c/n),we must go now." You said and grab your daughter hand. "Where're we going to,mommy?" (c/n) ask. "A safe place..." You said and looking for somewhere away from him.

-Kuroko POV-
I went outside with nigou and hear a familiar voice. I turn around and saw (y/n) chan with her daughter. I follow them and about to grab her hand,but she's too fast. "Wait,(y/n) chan!" I shout and running after her. 'Finally she stop running..' I thought and try to catch some air. "What do you want,kuroko-sensei?" she asks formally and smiling at me. I stand up and come near her and her daughter. "Kuroko-sensei!" (c/n) shout and hug my leg. I smile and pat her head. "Kuroko-sensei,can i play with nigou??" She asks and i nod. I put nigou down and they start playing. "I'm sorry for disturbing you,(y/n) chan. Don't be so formally." I said. "I just want to talk with you and won't ask you again." I continue. She look down and sit on the bench. I sit down beside her. "If you have any problem, just tell me,(y/n) chan." I said and lift up her chin. "I..I'm sorry i can't tell you the truth and make you always worry about me.." She said. I smile and hug her. "I don't know that i finally meet with you again." "Me too.." she said and slowly hug me back. When we about to pull away,(c/n) come back with Nigou. "Kuroko-sensei,do you like my mom?" she asks. I smile and said "yes." (y/n) shocked and said "don't tell her,kuroko kun." she whisper. "Kuroko-sensei,can i call you 'daddy'??" (c/n) ask with her cute puppy face. "Of course no,dear. H-." I cut off and said "Yes,you can,but just the three of us know about it,OK?" She smiles and hug me tightly. "Arigatou,daddy!" She said and sit on (y/n)'s lap. After that, we spent our time with talking and laughing.

A/N : sound like a family? Don't worry,you will get married again with...