T W O

~*~Violets P.O.V.~*~

I woke up in a dark room. Not knowing anything of the previous event, when suddenly a door opened, invisible by the darkness. In stepped a tall, skinny guy dressed in a brown tux, a large over coat, a red bowtie and a small black top hat with brown hair and blue eyes.

"Hey, are you awake?"

I quickly pretended to be unconsious and closed my eyes. The man sighed.

"Come on, I know your awake so get up already you've been here for 2 days."

Two days?!

He came over and shook my shoulder.

"Get up it's almost 12, the other security guard will be here soon."

I slowly opened my eyes and saw who was infront of me. It kinda looked like a human version of Freddy...I slowly sat up and looked straight at him.

"Who are you and what did you do to me?" He looked surprised.

"I haven't done anything and i'm Freddy. Don't you recognize me?"

I looked closer at him and he did look alot like him.

"Aye, Freddy! Has the lass woke up yet?"

"Yes Foxy, she's awake!" Another man poked his head in but he had red hair, a eyepatch and a golden eye.

"Good. Aye lass I be Foxy." I looked at him and he looked like the animatronic but I was confused.

"Hey, you haven't talked yet are you ok?" said Freddy.

Then I got pissed off.

"Oh I don't know. You just took me from the office and put me in here for 2 days, I haven't eaten or drank anything, and you ask if I'm okay!"

Then they shut up.