chapter one

Sorry it's taken me so long to update! I've been having some family issues that I had to sort out. I'm going to try to update more regularly now. Sorry for any mistakes and from the next chapter the chapters are going to get longer. Also a boot is what British people call a trunk or whatever Americans call the back end of a car.

Driver's POV

I had been following the girl for a while now. She looked so like Betty and I needed her to be mine.

I didn’t know what to do after I lost Betty. I went on a few killing sprees to release my anger but I had to be careful as I knew the police were looking for me after what happened with those so-called criminals.

I sensed that she knew someone was following her as she quickened her step and kept looking over her shoulder. I speed up as well adrenalin pumping through my veins – it had been a while since I last did this. As she approached the woods she got more and more distressed until she broke out into a run. I smirked, this was more like it. I was getting impatient following her around all day; I just wanted to get her, hold her, and make her mine.

I jogged after her through the woods not caring if she could see me. She turned her head and screamed when she saw my shadow and sprinted off, I ran after her grinning.

After a short while she stumbled on a tree root and fell over. She frantically scrambled to get back up but couldn’t. She started sobbing uncontrollably as she screamed “what do you want from me?” I chucked and bent down next to her.

“You” I whispered quietly. She screamed again and tried to get up. I held her down easily and breathed huskily, “You almost made that too easy for me.” I pulled her up and took out the material I used as a gag and tied it around her mouth. “Now you’re going to come with me and you’re not going to struggle” I said, pulling out a knife, “because we don’t want anything to happen to that pretty little body of yours do we?” She stopped struggling and I smirked and started dragging her along to where I had parked my car. I opened up the boot and she started struggling to get away, “What did I say?” I asked playing with the knife. She stopped moving and stared at the ground.

I had set it up the same way I had with Emma and it was easy lifting her up and shoving her in the boot.

After I slammed to boot shut and locked it I got in the car a dark smirk playing on my lips, it had been too long since I had had some fun.

I started the engine and sped of towards my latest hide out, thinking of all the fun to be had when we got there.