Jubilee line

Y/n this is not mine :)
TW: suicide death

*wilbur*

wilbur pov (underline)
I sat still on my bed in l'manburg. The house lay silent and still, awaiting for even the slightest movement. It was 3am on a Monday; Tommy wasn't there and Phil was with Techno. I was alone in the dark place I called my home.

Finally, I made a move; I walked to the window opening the curtains. I may be president and everyone things I'm perfect, but, deep down thats not how I see it. I see myself as worthless, not worthy of the role you may put it. I wanted to cry. To cry for some sort of relief. but if I did that I would be seen as weak. but then, I had an idea. Dream wants me dead, schlatt wants me dead, Eret betrayed us, sapnap wants me dead, so does George. If they want me dead so badly, why not fulfill their request.

I got changed into my usual yellow sweater and black jeans and put my usual grey vans on. I slipped my brown coat on and dashed downstairs. I didn't need my keys as I wasn't planning on returning. I wrote a note saying what I was about to do. After 30 minutes, I eventually left the house. I had not realised at first, but I forgot my beanie; I didn't go back as it wassnt necessary to take it.

I walked down the prime path with my hands in my coat pockets as a walked to dream smp station. It wassnt too much of a walk from my home, just about 2 miles. The sky was blacker than coals; the only things lighting my path were the golden moon and stars. After a while, I made it to the staircase that led to below; it was located here as to not get in the way of other builds and to preserve space. I could both hear and feel a train comming.

_"there's a reason..."_

I was ready to jump...

_" That London puts barriers on the tube line"_

The train was approaching closer...

_"There's a reason..."_

3...

_"That London puts barriers on the rails... "_

2...

_"There's a reason they fail..."_

1...