31-40

Chapter 31
Chen Xi is a little confused, Chu Ning has space to carry around, so why not go with the hostess to collect supplies? Why go with her?

She was stunned and said: "One of the two people over there was injured by me, and the other had no weapons. I should be able to deal with it alone."

Chu Ning raised her eyebrows: "How do you know that without weapons is not threatening?"

Chen Xi: ...

she couldn't refute it, and so did her heart, because she didn't think about it well.

But I always feel that something is wrong.

Chu Ning said to Xiao Qi: "Go and help Bai Lu collect some supplies, I'll come over later."

"No problem." He looked at Bai Lu, "Where are the supplies, take us there."

Bai Lu looked at Chu. Ning, his eyes were a bit complicated, and finally smiled at Xiao Qi, "Okay, come with me." The small team divided into two groups, and Feng Ting was naturally with Chen Xi.

"Let's go." After Chu Ning finished speaking, he walked over there first.

Chen Xi stopped thinking about it, and dragged Feng Ting to keep up.

Feng Ting gestured to Chen Xibi, "What's wrong with the Great God?" Chen Xi stretched her hand, how did she know?

"Maybe there is a brain problem?" Chen Xi pointed to his forehead.

Chu Ning suddenly glanced back at them, and Chen Xi and Feng Ting showed awkward but polite smiles together.

Sure enough, the trough can't vomit casually, the great god knows in minutes.

...The three of them walked slowly, slowly approaching the freezer.

The yellow-haired brother is sitting against the wall now. He covers his waist and gasps with a grin. From a distance, he was beaten with a bruised nose and swollen face, and there were many wounds, even his eye sockets were ruptured and bleeding, and his former delicate face became a little unrecognizable.

The girl seemed to have received the huge stimulus and hadn't reacted yet. She still looked blank, standing next to the yellow-haired brother, motionless.

The security guard whose thigh was pierced by Chen Xi couldn't care about the yellow-haired brother at this moment. The thin man who disinfected and bandaged his wounds was very skillful, but he was so painful and cursed several times.

"Will you or him be bandaged!" the security guard cursed, "all of them are waste. You have money besides your parents, but you also have a shit! Unexpectedly, now the money doesn't work, you This rich young master also calls me Big Brother, hahahaha!"

The security guard laughed unscrupulously and heartily. At first glance, he looked like a loser who usually hates the rich and opposes the society and blames all his mistakes on others. At the end of the world, he feels that he has turned over and become the master, and the sky is clear.

The thin man shook his hand, not knowing if it was intentional, anyway, half a bottle of alcohol poured directly onto the security guard's wound, and it hurt him so much. "What are you looking for?" The security guard slapped the man with his backhand. This man is in his early twenties. He should also be a student of Liangjing Normal University. His body is very thin. This slap slapped him. With his face slammed away, he covered his face and muttered: "Boss, I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry to have a fart!" the security guard cursed, "Please continue to bandage me, you are a trash!

" I'm not a waste." The thin man put down the disinfection tools and bandages, suddenly said.