chapter 1

"where are we exactly going ash?" I asked as I was on the phone with ash my best friend.

"don't worry about it, just meet me by my house."

"I don't fully trust that"

"that sucks don't it."

"mhm, but my mom gave me till ten so whatever we are doing better be worth it"

"don't worry it will"

"Okay I trust you"

"you better," she says with a laugh.I keep riding my bike on her street till I see her walking. I end the call and hear her voice once again." wassup'

"wassup"

"wasssupppp"

"How are you?" I ask.

"pretty good"

"that's good"

"mhm"

"Alright so where are we going?"

"The skate park, we're gonna hang out with some people."

"oh ok" we get closer as I see some familiar faces that I've seen around the park and school. As we walk up to the people I hear a familiar voice.

"hey! It's Delilah!" i hear Jordan say then I hear George.

"the one and only" as i hear that from them i know they are just messing with me. they always do. people think I'm popular because of how I'm treated by popular people but i don't hangout with them enough for me to be popular. I think me and ash are about to tho.

"wassup" i say. me and ash go sit on one of the tables and we make small conversation with everyone and watch some of the boys play basketball and a little bit of football. I hate football to be honest. I mean it's stupid how popular it is, I guess I don't really hate it but I don't like it either. before i notice it its dark out and a few people left but most of us still being here. i hear a loud engine. i turn around expecting to hear John's Ferrari but instead, I
see a black rusty truck pull up. Everyone seams happy to see it. i watch as a see a tall but not super tall boy come out of the truck. he has curly hair, a smile on his face and he's wearing under gear for football. everyone is saying aye it's Dawson. i think i was blushing but i ignore it. i don't even know him.

"do you have nic?" Dawson asks me and ash.

"yea buts it's dead" ash responds.

"I've got a charger in my truck"

"alright cool" ash says as she starts to get up and follow Dawson towards his truck.I follow ash and Dawson. we follow him. he gets in his truck starts it and starts charging it. i pull out my pen and ask him if he smokes.

"cant I'm on probation"

"oh okay"