Chapter 2

"Can't I'm on probation"
"Oh okay" I wonder why he's on probation. Is he like the other guys who are around here or is it something completely different. We all went back by everyone else and saw Jordan get on a bike.
"Watch ima pop a wheelie" everyone watches him and then he falls" ahhhh!"
"Are you okay?"A lot of people say. Me ,ash,and Dawson burst out laughing.
"A-are you o-ok?" Us three choke out as we try to stop laughing.
"No!"  Me and ash started laughing again and a few others did as well. "Help me get up!" Dawson ,john,and Yoink all go to help him. He starts to scream as they try to get the bike off him. Me an ash burst into laughter again and Dawson looked up at me and gave me a smile. A very cute smile. Once they got Jordan up he starting hoping around. Once again ash and me go into a fit of laughter again.
"Yo me and Jordan are going to get Nic and I'm gonna drop him off at home." A few people asked to go with them just to go on a late night drive. Dawson walks up to John and they talk for a few seconds and then Dawson walks towards me and ash.
"Hey John is gonna get me Nic so Im going with them"
"Can we come with?" I said. I didn't realize I said it until ash looked at me surprised.
"Yea" he starts walking towards his truck.we fallow after him walking at a faster pace.as we get to the truck me and ash try to fit in the back seat." The front is open" ash gets out right away. She goes at sits by him. As we started driving I noticed how loud his truck was. As we talked and made small talk with him. He already knew who ash was. Me and ash were surprised since he already knew who she was. As we sat in the car and listened to the sound of the music and the load engine of the car. I looked out of the window and all I could think about how I want my school year to the best it can be. We pull up to the smoke shop. Dawson and John talk and little bit and we all sit there in the silence and listen to the music. John comes out and comes to Dawson window.
"Yes I love you man" Dawson says as he unpacks the Nic.