-ˏˋ [4] ˊˎ

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4.
~𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 ~

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

! recently played !

[puppy princess - Hot freaks]
0:00 ❍───────── 4:16
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

[3005 - Childish Gambino]
0:00 ❍───────── 3:45
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

[sexy bitch - David Guetta ft. Akon]
0:00 ❍───────── 3:13
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

[evacuate the dancefloor - Cascada]
0:00 ❍───────── 3:27
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

The rest of the car ride to and back from the sushi place was fun af. You guys were screaming song lyrics not sure if they were wrong or right, pressing the photo button whenever it felt right, and sharing a box of sushi when Suna wasn't looking because apparently its unfair to him.

Whilst Suna parked into the driveway, the twins had grabbed all the bags of food eager to eat already; you probably would've done the same thing if you weren't so tired from singing. The door locks clicked unlocked and the twins raced inside the house but carefully spreading the sushi into a neat platter as you and Suna somewhat jogged not too far behind them.

After waiting for a painfully slow 3 minutes, your cousin and the rest of the team finally entered the dining room. You sat at the end of the table with Suna on your left and an empty space to your right. It was expected that Shin would sit next to you but the short brunette skipped over to you.

"Hii! my name is Akagi Michinari, I've heard so much of you from Kita-san, and id love to be friends!"

Akagi sweetly introduced himself but clearly restraining his hyper nature. You smiled passing a pair of chopsticks to him but curious to see what Shinsuke had been saying about you.

"Hii Akagi, it's nice to finally meet you.. waitt you were the dude standing in Shin's sunroof. How the hell did you do that without getting your ass beat!?" you exclaimed holding a pretend microphone just below his mouth.

Everyone was sat at the table laughing at your comment except your cousin who, luckily for you, was in the kitchen preparing the sushi he bought.

"Well Miss Y/n you just have to be an angel like me to pull off these things" Akagi said playing along with your act; winking and blowing a kiss at you and the 'audience'.

You sarcastically fawned over Akagi and Shin finally came to the table.

"YAY WE CAN EAT" Atsumu squealed and shook Osamu's shoulders but stopped when Osamu slapped his arms off of him.