(2)

We finish walking to where we want to drop Hu tao off, we'll stay but not go inside.

They sent Hu tao to a questioning room full of investigators to better understand why scaring people with funeral deals is fun to her.

If anything I find it kind of cute she's a trouble maker. I like that about some of the people I meet, the fact they aren't afraid to take risks, even if they're huge like possibly going to jail.

I shrugged my shoulders and walked away from the room she was in. Even when I was walking away I could hear her going:

"It was just one deallll! Besides shes fine now hehe~"

Even if I was a mile away I would still be able to hear her mischievous giggles loudly. Those giggles were adorable, if it was under normal circumstances then I would be head over heels for her, however I'm trying my best to be professional. It's hard though, I'm trying my best to not blush and I know Yanfei has seen me blush at least once. I'm guessing that's why she nudged me back there.

"I'll be back."

I look at Yanfei and she opens her eyes.

"Ok, go for it."

She shrugs and closes her eyes. I guess she doesn't mind me walking away for a moment. I need to recollect my thoughts. Hu tao's making my head and heart go crazy. I mean she is crazy so I shouldn't expect any less.

I walk back inside to see Hu tao standing outside giggling covering her mouth. She looks up and sees me running towards me.

"Hey cutie~"

She moves her face a lot closer to mine, I blush and move my head back.

"Uh, not to sound rude, but why do you like me of all people?"

I sigh and she looks sadly at me.

"Becausee~ I think you're cute~!"

She giggles again, my god shes cute. But no, I have to be professional, I can't let myself fall for someone like her, who knows what she might do if she knew I liked her back and she found out someone else liked me as well. I can only imagine and hope it doesn't happen.

"Well, sorry but you can think all you want but we will never be together."

I feel bad, but I needed to tell her how it is, and I know it shattered her heart, as well as mine.

I sighed, all I could wish for, right in front of me but a crazy person. What else could I do? However if I were to quit my job then maybe we could be partners in crime... No! I cannot think like that, am I crazy?! I get crazy amount of pay working by Yanfei's side. I'd be poor and homeless if I were to quit.

Besides Yanfei has taken care of me when barely anyone else could, her parents didn't like her coming out as abrosexual. (if you don't know what it is google it :p) I sigh and walk away.

"H-hey! Where are you going cutie~"

I blush a little.

"Home..."

I say it slowly.

"Going so soon? Awww~"

Hu tao says sadly and pouts her lip.

"Please stay just a little longer~"

Her voice is sweet but full of demand. Should I really put myself near her? Must I fall in love with her..?

"No. I'm going home, no more questions to be asked. Please and thank you."

I did a small wave and left through the door. (obviously)