Second chapter

Authors note: AHH THANK U FOR 7 READS😲😲😲 IT MEANS A LOT OWO. HERES THE 2ND CHAPTER HOPE U LIKE IT!!!!!!!

After PE ended I was exhausted. ''Why did we have to run so much on the first day.........?'' I went to the locker to change and take a quick shower before my next class. I checked what call I had after and it was science. ''mm this wont be too bad..'' I got my stuff and went to class.

After I got to class everyone was already in their seats. ''WW-W-W-W--W-W-WW-W-WW-WHERE AM I SUPPOST TO SIT!?!?!'' I thought to myself. The teacher came in class and everyone got quiet. I asked the teacher where I can sit. He pointed at the only empty seat. I looked and saw him...... IT WAS MOE. H-h-how are we in the same class again..........................................

I I--II-I-I- shyly walked up to the desk and there he was, sitting in his chair and chewing gum and on his phone. He looked up and saw me and then looked back at his phone. ''UGH SO RUDE'' I thought to myself as I sat down. It was like we've never met before... is this how he acts at school? ugh why do I have a crush on hi- NO YOU DON'T, YOU DON'T LIKE HIM.

I decided to ignore him and just listen to the teacher... I just couldn't get him out of my head... I.. NO. Moe noticed me and looked at me as he started into my eyes and it felt so magical... He laughed under his breath and was on his phone. DOES HE NOT HAVE ANY MANNERS??!?!? WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIM UGHY IM SO ANGY

After class was over a guy came up to me as he put his hand over my shoulder. "Hey hot shot, I saw you walking alone so I decided to take my chance." He got closer to my face and I pushed him away "UGH WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, DON'T TOUCH MY PINK DRESS AND MY BROWN HAIRED MESSY BUN." I screamed at him. He got mad and pinned me up against the wall "Stop acting like a slut." He got closer to my face when someone pulled him away and punched him. "Is that... " I thought to myself. "IT WAS HIM!!" Moe smacked the guy in the face. "Get your nasty hands off her" He said to the guy on the ground. "Haha and I thought you were my best friend" The guy said as he wiped his nose and saw blood. Moe was looking down at him with a death stare and I was just frozen in place. H-His best friend??? Why would... No.. WHY DID HE SAVE ME! Moe looked at me and just started walking away. I ran after him "WHY DID YOU SAVE ME UWU BAKA????" I said looking up at his beautiful brown almond eyes. "Fuck off you creep" He pushed me away and kept walking. "W-WAIT!" I took his hand and he got mad as he pinned me up against the wall. What is up with men pinning me against the wall.... "Look don't bother me, I saw my best friend hitting on you and I didn't want him to fall for such a loser like you" He said as he was looking in my eyes. "OMGOGMGOM ARE YOU JEALOUS????" I said laughing. He smacked my face and called me a loser as he walked off. Omg he was jealous omg OMG MOE WAS J E A L OU S.

After I got home, I decided to change and take off my pink dress and get some sweatpants and a crop top. As I was changing, I saw a stickey note on the back of my dress. "I wonder who this is from.." I said to myself. As i read what it was "Kill yourself" UGH WHO WROTE THIS. I was about to throw it out when at the bottom I saw a phone number. "917 1847 73788 -M" OMG IS THAT.. FROM HIM???

Author note:
I'M SO SORRY GUYS, IT TOOK ME A WHILE TO RELEASE THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE MY PET SNAIL GOT CRUSHED BY MY DAD AND I WAS SO HEART BROKEN THAT I SENT HIMT O JAIL LOLOL WHAT A LOSER. ANYWAY I HOPE U ENJOY THIS OWO