Chapter 18: Family Time: Part 3: Part of Your World

The family is still walking around Disneyland after they finished their foods.

As they were walking around, admiring the scenery, people kept walking up to Spencer. Seeming to be fans. A little girl with her family came up to them. "Oh my god! You're Spencer James! I just wanted to say you're my favorite football player!" Spencer smiles at her, appreciating the love and support.

"Aw, thank you so much, sweetheart." Spencer saids. The girl slightly bounces up and down, showing excitement. She then asks: "Can I please get a picture with you?" Spencer smiles. "Of course." The girl and Spencer take the picture. Her family says thank you and they walk off. Olivia smiles. "Look at you. Being famous and taking pictures." Spencer chuckles.

"It was just one picture. There probably won't be any more after that." Liv nods and smiles. "Maybe. You never know." Spencer nods and they continue to walk, exploring more of Disneyland.

They were walking, and walking, and walking but every time they would try to enjoy themselves, more people kept coming up, asking for photos and autographs. The more people came, the more Olivia got more sad. She was hoping to spend time together, but these people keep interrupting their day.

"Yo! Spencer James! Is it ok if we can get a picture and autograph?" A teenage boy with a group of friends asked. "Me too?" A teen girl asked. "And me?" Another person asked. Since Spencer doesn't like to be rude or disrespectful to his fans, he ends up taking pictures and sighing autographs. "Sure, anything for my fans."

Olivia showed sadness in her face, and Spencer noticed it. He tells his fans after taking all of their requests: "Alright, that's enough for today! If you don't mind, I'd like to spend time with my family please. Thank you." The fans nod and they walk away with their friends and family. Spencer sighs and smiles. "Man, thought they never leave." Olivia says nothing. Spencer holds her hand and caresses her cheek.

"Baby, what's wrong?"

"Nothing." Olivia lied.

"Baby, you looked sad the whole time. What's wrong?"

"Look, it was nice what the fans did, but you know, we're having our quality family time. They kept interrupting our day." Olivia said, honestly. Spencer sighs, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "I'm sorry, honey. Believe me, I didn't want to, but those were my fans. I had to. I couldn't just be rude to them."

"I know. They didn't even acknowledge me with Kiara. They only cared about you." She softly chuckles out.

"Hey, that doesn't matter. What matters is that I, Spencer James, am at the most magical place on Earth with my two magical and beautiful girls. We are spending our quality time together and that is what we are here for so what do you say? Can we take pictures to hold memories?" Liv looks at Spencer smiling, nodding her head.

They hold hands and they take pictures.