✨intro✨

(This page consists of the following: author intro, disclaimers, trigger warnings, and general book info. If you do not want/need to read the following, then you can skip ahead a chapter. I hope you enjoy reading my book! ❤️)

Hi guys, girls, and non-binary pearls! My name is Panda, and I am a fanfiction writer. You may know me from my works on here, or on my tumblr page (panda-writes-kpop). Either way, I hope you enjoy my writing. This is a new avenue for me, since I've never actually posted any of my k-pop writings on Wattpad. That being said, I'm trying my best, so please stick with me. Below I've put a small Q+A about myself so you can get to know me better!

Name? - Panda
Pronouns? - She/Her, They/Them
Sexuality? - Asexual Panromantic
Interests? - K-pop, Marvel, The Arcana, Sander Sides. (Just to name a few.)

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy this small short story! I'll talk to you later!

DISCLAIMER 1: I do not claim to know the sexualities of the idol(s) that I am writing about, since it is their business and their business only. I prefer to write for a gender-neutral reader, since those are more enjoyable (+ comfortable!) to me than fem reader.

DISCLAIMER 2: If the idol(s) that I write about claim to feel uncomfortable with fanfiction, then I will take this down immediately. I understand that these are real people with valid feelings and emotions that I am writing about. Writing fanfiction is comforting to me, but if it makes someone else uncomfortable, than I completely understand.

Trigger Warnings (These warnings are for the series as a whole. If you want individual trigger warnings for each chapter, than let me know.) :

- Mentions of driving, food, heartbreak, clubbing, and alcohol

Word Count for the Total Series: 2,342
Genre: Angst
Ship(s): (Formerly) Handong x Reader
Small Summary - Y/N has leftover feelings from her relationship with Dongie, and they learn that it's okay to let their emotions out and to move on at their own pace.
Updates: Whenever possible, but most likely on the weekends.