Fears

Its the next weekend. Ranboo had gotten more and more nervous each day.

He now has a new guitar from tubbo. the day tubbo bought it for him, Ranboo thanked him a bunch of times, insisting on returning it because of how expensive it was. 

But, tubbo didn't budge. Ranboo felt pity for him cause he didn't know if he was actually gonna keep performing. 

He was indeed very thankful though.

This morning they had to wake up at godly hours just so they could take a shower and get to the hotel in time. 

tomorrow was the concert, and the trio We're on there feet all day, getting from one place to another.

"Come onnn we've been Up all day I'm tiredd" Tommy complained. 

"Tommy were almost there, just hold on a bit more" Ranboo said reassuringly.

Tommy made a face and kept walking.

They were walking to the hotel from there car, they had to park for out cause all the parking spots were taken.

The all had booked a hotel for this day cause, well they didn't wanna not to get up extremely early, drive for hours, and make it there being all ready tired.

They all made it up to the hotel room at 8:30 and started to get settled in.

The face tommy made earlier reminded him of tommy being super clingy to tubbo, it was kind of funny but also a little annoying at times. Usually the times Ranboo needed to talk to tubbo or anything like that.

Tubbo and tommy  put  away some of there stuff and got pajamas on, they all got tucked in and ready for bed.

it was about 9:30 and they all had to wake up early so they wanted to go to sleep early.  

Ranboo was fidgeting with his hands and moving in place while he sat on the bed.

He hadn't been this nervous since he had to read a paragraph in front of his whole school in 3rd grade. 

God, it's really tomorrow.. in front of  over 5 million people.... what if you mess up?! What if someone sees your face and gets all over the Internet?! What if- 

"Hey, you good?" He heard Tubbo say from his right.

"Oh, I'm okay. I'm just a bit nervous" Ranboo chuckled at himself for worrying about the dumbest thing.

"Oh. Well I was pretty nervous my first time as well, it's perfectly normal." Tubbo put his hand on Ranboo's shoulder and spoke lightly.

"I'm just worried i might mess up or, if my face gets on the internet, or if they don't like me or-" 

"Come onn James, the more you expect, the more likely it'll happen. Just stay calm and everything will be alright. Even expect the best sometimes."

It was almost unusual to see tubbo like this. He was understanding and not so crazy like the tubbo he knew.

Ranboo nodded. He felt like tubbo actually cared. He was worried about sleepwalking in the middle of the night because of how much stress he was just in.

He felt something press on to his side. It was tubbo hugging him from his right. 

"There there" Tubbo said in a joking manner while patting Ranboo's head. 

Ranboo felt another thing press on to his side. Now it was tommy hugging him from his left.

"You guys made me feel lonely" Ranboo laughed a bit at tommy's jealousy.

At first it was tommy that didn't like him that much, always trying to keep tubbo away from him. Glad to know he was finally warming up to Ranboo.

Ranboo pressed into the hug too. Smiling over the fact he knew two people were gonna be with him for a long time. And those two people were right beside him.

"hey, maybe you wanna play a game before we head to sleep? maybe it'll help you steady out" Tubbo broke the silence. 

"i have Uno in my bag, i can go and get it" 

"uh, sure!" Ranboo and Tommy sat down facing each other on the bed.

The group gathered and Tubbo started to hand out the cards.

A bit of time passed and it already began to become chaos.

"HAH TOMMY PICK UP 4!" Tubbo yelled.

"WHA- HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO ME, WHY NOT RANBOO??"

"because its going this way dumbass" Tubbo looked at tommy with an exasperated look while motioning his hand in a counter clock wise motion.

"i- well fuck you" 

"I BEG YOUR FUCKING PARDON BITCH??" 

Ranboo barged in "hey guys how about lets play the game-"

"NO" both tubbo and tommy said at the same time.

"hey! don't yell at me! im the most important in this group after all" Ranboo said to get into the argument. and it worked.

Tubbo and Tommy both started arguing with Ranboo as he just sat there looking at there mad faces, of course they were play fighting though.

It suddenly got silent. That was when Ranboo couldn't hold it in anymore. He started to burst out laughing at the groups stupidity and child-like fight. 

Tubbo and Tommy joined in as well. All different varieties of laughs and giggles. 

"lets ju-ust continue the ga-me" Tubbo said while laughing through his sentence. 

each little argument over one thing to the next, Ranboo liked these moments.  He could tell the others did too. 

"yes! i win!" Ranboo shouted. The others looked bummed that they didn't win.

"yeah yeahh, you win" Tommy said to Ranboo.

Ranboo didn't like seeing them bummed out, even if it was just for a game.

"how about lets get some ice cream on our way to the concert tomorrow?" Ranboo suggested.

Both of their eyes lit up. They all had a mini celebration from the statement Ranboo just made.

"but first we need to get some sleep. then the morning will come by quicker." 

"ON IT!" Tubbo hurried to his bed and so did tommy. 

Ranboo chuckled to himself. He forgot all about his anxiety over the concert. He happy that he finally found his people. The people he promised to care and look after. To be with for ever, even when times are rough.

That night Ranboo went to sleep with a smile on his face. Knowing there will be much to look forward to tomorrow.

1037 words

HOLY CRAP GUYS I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT- THIS HAS BEEN AN AMAZING JOURNEY TO ACTUALLY GET TO EXPERIANCE THIS FOR THE FIRST TIME, EXPECIALLY SINCE THIS IS MY FIRST STORY ON HERE. SO I RECREATED AND EDITED THIS CHAPTER A BIT FOR THOSE WHO ALREADY READ IT BEFORE CAUSE IT USED TO BE KINDA CRINGEY- BUT I LIKE IT A BIT MORE NOW AND ILL PROBABLY LEAVE IT LIKE THIS. 

BUT ANYWAYS THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALL THE READS AND INCOURAGEMENT. AND REMEMBER TO DRINK WATER AND STAY HEALTHY MY FELLOW BELOVED VIEWERS!!