i love you..

On one peculiar day, a boy named Five Hargreeves had entered a shop. A coffee shop to be exact. He came here to ease his mind. Before Five had left the house, all of his siblings were bombarding him with questions, like where has he been or how did he just fall from the sky. But they all asked Five the same question: where have you been all this time, you know you were gone for 17 years. Yes you heard me 17 years in present time but it was 45 years for their brother (five). He was alone and stuck in the apocalypse for 45 years. 

 When five and all his siblings were 13 years old he decided for himself that he would ask his father if he could time travel. He asked.."politely". Nothing to unusual tho. Five just had to pick up his knife and slam it on the dining table to get his fathers and siblings attention. He asked his father if he could time travel but obviously his father denied his request. 

After all, five was still learning how to time travel and spacial jump. Anyways, while Five was walking into the coffee shop he had bumped into a nice young lady around his age. She let out a loud but soft squeal. The short girl turned around to see the person who had bumped into her. Five looked her up and down before looking at her face . She had soft e/c eyes. 

Her hair was curled lightly and she wore a black knee-high skirt with thigh high socks and a white button down shirt that was tucked into her skirt. Her cheeks began to flush as she looked down with embarrassment. For the very first time in a while, his eyes softened.  

"sorry" said the h/c haired girl, lowly. 

Five brought his hand to her chin and lifted her head up to her eyes. 'adorable'  the raven haired boy thought. Five cleared his throat before retracting his hand. 

"sorry I bumped into you. I wasn't looking" Five said while looking to the side. 

"it's ok.." Y/n said lowly again. 

"hey um what's your name. my name is five" he said while bringing his hand up to y/n's face so she could look at him. y/n looked into his dark brown eyes as she soon began to get lost in them. both strangers stood there, not bothering to move from where they were standing. they both had escaped from their thoughts when y/n's boyfriend had wrapped his arm around her shoulder. 

"hey babe who is this and why was he holding your face like that? you know that only I'm the only one who should hold you, let alone touch you, like that" b/n (boyfriend's name) said. 

"hey look man I don't care who you are but you need to go now before I do something I might regret." he said again. five looked at the girls boyfriend then at her. Five saw her looking down at her feet. five let out a sigh of annoyance before walking past the couple. Y/n looked back and had a sad expression on her face. 

"c'mon babe you don't need him. lets go home now" b/n said

"ok.." y/n said. she took one more look back before going with her boyfriend and intertwining their hands. the couple exited the coffee shop and began to walk to their shared apartment. 

five took a seat on one of the stools and put his head in his hands. 

"god I wished that I had thought this through before I went and fell in love with you..." Five spoke softly while thinking to himself that he may never see that girl again. He thought that they would get to know each other but he was wrong. He really thought that he would find someone that would understand him and be friends with him. Maybe even later on get together and become a couple. 

That was 3 months ago. To this day, Five comes back to the coffee shop and sits in the same place. Deep down he still wishes that, that situation would happen again with the same girl that he met before. when Five sits down he repeats the same thing over and over again. "god I wished that I had thought this through before I went and fell in love you.."