Unexpected Love Part 3

Shaurya and anokhi have been knocking the door for sometime, so they decided to try their luck by opening it and much to their pleasure the door was unclocked. But the moment they stepped inside, nothing prepared them to witness what they saw in front. They quickly turned around and said "sorry sorry, yaar darwaza lock hi kardete tum dono" shaurya replied as ususual with his one liner. Anokhi smacked his arm making shaurya wince "ouch" he mouthed to her.

ahir and shagun both shocked to see them broke out of their gaze. they stood up and corrected them themselves. " can we turn around, are you guys decent now " shaurya asked them with a hint of tease. Not hearing any answer, they both turned around only to see shagun and ahir standing awkwardly and looking to the other side. Shaurya tried hiding his laugh which made him lightly chuckle. Anokhi glared at him to which shaurya shrugged his shoulder. "I know tum dono adults ho and you can do anything but atleast yai tou khayal karo hamare beech ek bachi bhi hai" shaurya said and looked at anokhi teasingly "main aapko bachi nazar aarahi hoo?" anokhi said angrily. "arey nhi mera matlab hai tum sab se choti ho na isiliyai" shaurya tried making her understand his statment to which anokhi replied "bhool gai hai tou yaad dila doon aap ne isi bachi se shaadi ki hai". "ab kiya karskate hai dil aagaya tha" shaurya said looking at the ceiling. Anokhi narrowed her eyes and said" ghar chale main aapko bata thi hoo main kiya karskati hoo" she threatened him. "yaar ek tou tum yai typical khatarnak wali wife na ban jaya karo" shaurya said to her "shutup" anokhi replied.

They both turned to shagun and ahir who were still standing apart and not able to see eye to eye. Shaurya went and placed his arms around ahir's shoulder and said "dekho, tumhare jo bhi irade hai na main bata raha hoon kai meri dost hurt nhi honi chaiyai" shaurya said threatening ahir. Shagun looked at him wide eyes wheres ahir stood confused, anokhi shook his head. "kiya matkab". Ahir asked "mera matlab hai kai I know you both are adults and can do anything lekin agar shagun kai saath kuch ulta seedha kiya na acp tou tumhari police ko tumhare hi peeche laga doonga" shaurya explained his threat to ahir.

"shaurya aisa kuch nhi hai" shagun said to him "han professor aisa kuch bhi nhi hai hum tou bas..." ahir was about to give an explanation when shaurya interrupted him "arey arey, i don't need the details. Bhae kiya kar rahe ho acp. Mujhai nhi sunna yai sab kuch" shaurya said mischievously. "professor keh rahe hai na kuch nhi hua hai" ahir said." ab ankhon dekha tou nhi bhool skate na main bas tumhein warn kar raha hoo. Meri dost kai saath kuch galat nhi "shaurya agian reminded him" shaurya aisa kuch nhi hai. And stop saying that " shagun tried making him understand." main bas pehle se warn kar raha hoon isko shagun. I dont want him to break your heart like I did so I am gonna be the friend that's going to protect you" he said and looked at ahir, or more like examined him. "aisa kuch nhi hai shaurya." shagun again tried. But shaurya was in no mood to listen. "Chalo acp zara tumse personal main interogation karna hai mujhai " he said and pulled ahir with him to the gallery. Shagun and anokhi looked at both of them. Shagun was still not bale to understand what just happened. And anokhi shook her head at her husband's stubbornness. "Chale shagun, hum kitchen main chai or coffee banate hai " anokhi said bringing her out of the daze.

They moved to the kitchen and started working when anokhi spoke up" aap dono gir kaise gai the. If you don't mind me asking " she asked. "yaar anokhi, wo hum bhag rahe the tou usmein slip hogai" shagun replied. "oh. Waise ek baat kahoon aapse, bura tou nhi manengi" anokhi aksed again. "ofcourse anokhi. Dost hai hum nhi manoongi bura bolo" shagun replied. "bura idea nhi hai waise. Aap aur acp ahir. Ache lagte hai saath aap dono" anokhi said to her. Shagun blushed and looked down. "aisa kuch nhi hai anokhi. Bas wo achanak se gir gai the, there is nothing" shagun said. Anokhi noticed the blush forming on her cheeks and smiled to herself. "kuch hai nhi iska matlab yai thori hai kai kuch ho nhi skata hai" anokhi said to her. Pouring the cups of coffee for shaurya and shagun and shagun poured cups of tea for ahir and anokhi.