Electro-Charged(The story)

Before we start: this is my first fic ever so if I mess up, stuff like that or grammar is the worst youll know why.

Mona Is walking through Konda Village, when she spots something familiar in the corner of her eye."Hmn?" She stutters looking to the side. " What is it Mona? " Aether  replies walking towards her. Mona opens up a Hydro bubble seeing if she can find what she found familiar, When someone's house windows shatter almost hitting Mona and Aether. " W-what was that!?" Mona shrieked. Traveler got into a fighting stance as Electro strike Came  towards him. Mona teleported to the house to see what had happened.

"Electro attack..." She said as a fire burst out of a fireplace the house contained. She hurried to save anyone in there and the house was burnt to the ground. Mona wasn't able to catch the person who did this, but she was able to save everyone. She took everyone to a medical house to treat any wounds they had. Aether and Mona used clues to find out who broke the windows and planned the burnout of the house. They ended up at an abandoned shrine and found a medium-big tent. When they went in nobody was there but Aether had the idea he would hide behind a cabinet while Mona sat outside on a tree stump like the tent wasn't even there.

Mona agreed and went outside to a tree stump and took the time to look again on what she found familiar. As much as she tried, she wasn't able to at all find who they we're. That kept on until, she heard someone come by, so she hid her bubble and started fidgeting with a onikabuto. That was until, she saw who it was. Scaramouche. The one she was begging the archons to never see again, innocently walking to his tent. She did an amazing job keeping herself from straight up breaking out and yelling at him right then and there. "Ah... Well if it isn't the Great Mona Megistus?.." Scaramouche teased while turning to her and crossing his arms. The land that Mona was on was a bit  higher than where Scaramouche was on, so she turned down  to him. "I begged the archons to not ever see you again?! How could you appear here right now!?" Mona Yelled snapping her hands to her hips. 

" Gosh calm down. Never knew you were still so snappy." Scaramouche returned in a laugh. Mona's senses  tell her that something is not gonna go normally so she stands off of the tree stump and glares at Scaramouche. As expected a portal appeared under the tree stump that was supposed to drop Mona Inside had failed. " Stupid." Mona almost laughed at the attempt. Inside the tent, Aether had realized it was very well Scaramouche, he rushed out and charged at Scaramouche, but he was too slow and got hit back. "Too slow you dumbass." Scaramouche hissed. Aether kept slashing and going at Scaramouche while Mona tried to capture him. Both had failed. Aether left injured and Mona left exhausted and on the verge of passing out because of it. ( A/N Plot armor is not very effective with aether duh). "HAHAHA! Gosh your vulnerability has just increased!" Scaramouche cackled, Mona tried to fight him because the didn't care that she was exhausted. Though, being so low on energy right before she was going to get Scaramouche and this time, actually get him, She passed out on top of Scaramouche. 

(A/N Mona was so close to Scaramouche to capture him its gonna be obvious that she passes out on top of him)

"Eh?.. Damn Mona really was stupid to try and capture me, especially that she was so tired... HAHAH" Scaramouche said that on purpose to try and get Aether to come here as well and of course fail. "Have fun trying to get your Mona back Traveler.." Scaramouche said picking up Mona gently and disappearing away. " GET BACK HERE NO!" Aether said worried trying to  chase him.

Scaramouche has the tent as a trap. He wanted to capture Mona and was successful in doing so. Arriving at his house he set the now passed out and tired Mona onto the bed and covered her in blankets. He went to shower and occasionally checked to see if Mona was still sleeping. She was.  When he was done , and changed into shorts and a tank top and since  his couch was way too uncomfortable he had to sleep next to  Mona on his bed. Though it was pretty big so he just slept opposite to her. In the morning, Scaramouche was the first to wake up thankfully. He went to his kitchen and started to prepare a delicious breakfast. When he was done, Mona had woken and was still groggy from waking up so she stood there for a few minutes. After, she had finally comprehended what had happened before and tried to leave the house but she couldn't even find the front door. " Let me leave!" Mona said as Scaramouche grabbed her from behind and lifted her up "No." He glared at her. "Let-Me- Go!!!!!! NOW!!!" She said has she tried to use her vision to make her slip from his grasp but to no avail.

She gave up eventually and stopped fighting to get out of his grasp. He carefully placed her back in her seat that was apart of the dining table and he started to eat. Mona was hesitant but then started to eat the food that was on the table. The food was so good but Mona didn't want to show it, Scaramouche was a very bold one so he put some chocolate he made in his mouth grabbed Mona's chin and slipped the chocolate into her mouth by a kiss. "H-huh! what are you doing why did you do that No! " Mona Ranted out Getting redder than a tomato. "Seems like you enjoyed it." Scaramouche brushed it off like he didn't just kiss the girl that said he was her enemy. " B-but why did you even do it you firtatious bitch!" She shrieked. He Decided to feed her if she wasn't going to eat, so he grabbed sushi from her plate and opened her mouth, fit the sushi in, and closed it. "Chew, the food is going to get cold Mona." He said afterwards.

The same thing continued on and eventually they both finished their food and while cleaning up, Scaramouche looked at Mona in the eyes and said "There is really nothing better than enemies to lovers now is there Mona?" Mona couldn't even deny her feelings anymore so she gave a brief reply answering Scaramouche's every question, " I guess, dear" as she kept cleaning up. " Finally.." He walked up to Mona hugging her from the back and giving her a kiss on the lips and neck and putting kisses everywhere on her face. Her face was dusted with blush and she carefully returned with a passionate kiss to the mouth and they stayed there with each other nice and gentle for  7-8 minutes until Mona had to continue at cleaning up the table.

A pounding at their door was heard and he went to open it. (A/N Probably the second to last a/n, mona changed into a star fileld dress with black stockings and the heels she wears on her original outfit.). Aether Busted in the shoved Scaramouche back to his wall and let out a scream to alert Mona that someone came in with the wrong intent. " Scaramouche are you okay!?" Echoed from the hallway to get the the room connected to the front room. "MONA IM HERE COME WE HAVE TO GO!" Aether yelled trying to look for Mona. Aether tried to grab Mona but she pushed him back with a hydro wave she created and pushed him back to the ground " Mona. we HAVE to go  he is dangerous!" Aether hissed at her. "No no!  Scaramouche is my boyfriend! you aren't going to touch him!" Mona put Aether in a bubble while hurrying to check on Scaramouche. He is fine but she showers him with little kisses on his mouth in care for his health. 

"S-scaramouche.. you are my husband now b-because I said you are and you will never leave me!!.." Mona said hugging Scaramouche. "I know I know I love you too.." Scaramouche returned the hug. Mona fell asleep onto Scaramouche and he stood up with her picked up bridal-style and walked over to Aether. " Be quiet. A word from you and you'll be stuck here." He threatened to Aether and walked off into his room with Mona.

~End~

(A/N The LAST NOTE I hope yall enjoyed the text was 1462 words and it took abt 1-3 hours or so I love this ship with a passion <3 )