The Rain PT. 1 (angst)

⚠️TW this chapter contains alcoholism, abuse, suicidal thoughts and possibly more if your sensitive to these topics then I recommend you click off for everyone still here prepare cause this is going to be a long ride.

They say that when it rains it's heaven's apologies for taking someone you love...

Dreams- Clay
Georgenotfound- George

Clay's POV

I was 6 when the rain continued to pour you see I was always close with my mother. Was... I lost her because someone was so stupid and ignorant and stabbed her, right through her.

And I saw it all happen me, my dad, and mother were messing around and right when we were in the middle of an ally way she got pulled in by someone and got stabbed.

I still remember the warmth of her blood splatter my face as tears poor down my eyes I still feel her hand grabbing mine her grip slowly grew weaker and weaker as her hand falled to the ground dead.

With a smile on her face I remember her last words were "The Rain Will last long but it will be okay" It rained for weeks then...

As the years flew by my father got addicted to alcohol and always make me leave the house to college with a new cut or bruise.

I'm used to it now everyday is no different. I get ready for college, my father abuses me, go to college and head to the bathroom to clean myself up and cover the scars and bruises, get bullied by everyone cause I'm the Bi freak.

At this point but don't see a reason to live anymore no one would care if I jumped of a building and died cause it wouldn't even rain for a minute or at least that's what I thought.

I walked up to my class and of course the door was locked I was always late. I knocked on the door like usual. "Late again if you come in late one more time I will give you a week of suspension" my teacher said with a stern tone.

"Okay" I said as I sat down in my seat. "Okay class" the teacher said "we have a new student an-" and then there was a knock at the teachers door.

The teacher opened the door and a black haired liquorice, dark chocolate brown eyed boy stepped into the class.

"Sit next to uh- the dirty blonde haired green eye boy" the teacher said pointing to me. "My name is Clay." I said with a dead tone like normal. "Yeah next to Clay." The teacher said as they pointed to the seat next to me.

The boy sat down next to me as the teach went the front of the classroom to teach I noticed the boy turned his head and started looking at me I didn't care cause most people did that to give me a mean look or to throw something at me so I start to cause a scene in class so I stopped caring at least back then...

George's POV-

Come back for part 2 517 words