y/n with dat mafia boss bf

Y/n opened her bright, ocean blue orbs, awaking from her slumber. She got out of bed and got dressed.

*insert long ass chapter containing every detail of what she decided to wear on that day* aNd ThEn ShE pUt HeR hAiR iNtO a MeSsY bUn.

'Wow, I'm sooOooOoo ugly🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺😞😞😞😞😞😞' she thought whilst looking at her hourglass figure in the mirror.

Y/n then decided to go down stairs and eat breakfast all alone, because her mother and father both died 2 weeks before she was born and her goldfish drowned itself 2 minutes after being introduced to y/n. 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺😢😢😢😢😢😢😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Y/n was just about to go to school when her grandmother told y/n she had sold her because they didn't have any money left. She also told y/n she had sold her to the bAd BoY in her school who was also the son of the leader of the mafia.

Then y/n ran out of her mansion that had 3727828755178865158927541902 rooms all the way to school. She turned up to school at lunch and ran to the canteen to get food.

Y/n bought a pizza cuz she's nOt LiKe OtHeR gIrLs CuZ sHe LiKeS pIzZa🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

Y/n then saw the mean girls and started to walk away from them but not before they ran over to her and cornered her.

"H-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hi v-v-Veronica" y/n stuttered cutely 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

"Omg, shut up bitch" Veronica said whilst demonically T-posing her beautiful blond hair flowing in the wind.

"So" Veronica said whilst rummaging in her Louie vition bag for her 2 litre coke bottle full of lip gloss, her favourite drink"I heard your grandmother sold you to jake, my boyfriend"

"Y-y-y-y-y-yes a-and what about it?" Y/n responded bravely.

Just then a large 7'5 looming shadow appeared behind veronica.....