Chapter 5

??? Pov

I was running away from the town I had spent most of my life in and was heading towards the woods behind it.

I was running faster than I ever ran before although its probably the adrenaline, I mean having people chasing you with pitch forks is scary enough for your adrenaline to rise right?

Look it was not my fault that I accidentally set the orphanage i was staying at on fire.

I might have also lit up the police station up...

And the bakery...

Look it was an accident!

I was just trying to make a camp fire so that I could burn all the homework they set for us!

Nobody told me you can't light a camp fire indoors!

Anyways I was running in the woods and at this point I think they stopped chasing me.

What old cows.

As the adrenaline wore off I started to feel the pain of the wound, the wound that the prick of the neighbourhood gave me after he found out what I did.
I mean I was able to doge the attack but it still scraped me and damaged some skin, causing my stomach to bleed.

I lifted up my shirt and examined the wound.

It wasn't deep but it sure did hurt.

Knowing that the people chasing me will probably not come back to look for me, I decided to walk instead of running.

Humming while I go.

I must have been walking for atleast an hour now and was getting tired.

The thing that made me suddenly feel awake was when I saw a child picking flowers in the middle of the woods with someone calling out for someone named "Tommy"?

Fuck.

If this kid is from town he might snitch on me and tell everyone where I am.

I sure as hell would get a good beating if they found me.

"hello dadza" the kid said not looking up at me.

I was really confused at first.

Who is dadza?

Wait.

If he doesn't know who I am that means he can't snitch on me!

I had the perfect plan!

That was until the kid looked up at me.

Well he just ruined all my plans.

He looked shocked for a split second,before standing up.

"hello! Are you okay?"

I was about to answer but suddenly black dots covered my vision and my head began to spin.

And just like that I was out like a light.

______________________________________________________________________________

412 words

HELLO MINORS AND ADULTS!

I'M BACK AGAIN!

From this chapter who do you think the kid is?

Anyways back to the usual:

Any feedback?

Your favourite part?

What do you think was happen next?

Anyways I have no positive thing to say. I ran out. So I'm sorry.

But like always,
Don't forget to commit arson! <3