Take The Fall ❤

"Knock it off Lovey!" Lovey continued to hit me with a pillow and screaming right in my ear. I finally couldn't take it anymore and I got up.

"It's about damn time!" I sighed. "Yeah yeah.. Now what have you picked out for me to wear miss future Horan?" She laughed in a sarcastic way. "Your outfit is on your dresser." I nodded then she turned and walked out of my room. She was always the preppy and cute one. I was the awesome ninja chick next to her. I'm needed. When people mess with her, I hurt them. True story. I took a quick shower and Changed into the outfit she gave me. I blow dried and brushed my hair. I smiled and took a picture of myself with my iPhone and posted it to Instagram. I smiled like an idiot at myself. After I did my hair I put on my panda beanie. I ran downstairs and did a cartwheel before i reached the kitchen. I stopped with wide eyes. Right there, in My kitchen, was Lovey talking to THE Zayn Malik. "Lovey sweetie, um.. How long was that-" I waved my arms to a weirdly grinning zayn "Here?" I looked back at her. She was about to laugh. "I don't know.. About 10 minutes." "Dude.. I'm not even going to ask how he got here." I walked over to the cabinet and got the entire box of Oreos out and started eating them. "Aye you better share!" She yelled grabbing 3 of them. "NO!!" I ran out the front door. I stopped as i knocked into someone. I got up off the ground and dusted myself off. I had just knocked into, Louis fucking Tomlinson. "AWW!! Those Were Perfectly good Oreos!!" I stomped my food on the ground like a child. I helped him up. Right after he was standing I fell to my knees. "NOOOOOOO!!!!!" I screamed looking up to the sky. "Eh, shit happens." I stood up recovering from the random outburst. I turned around and smiled at Louis. Who was just standing there smirking. "Do you like carrots?" He asked. Wow. Does he not know me at all? "Who doesn't!?!" We both screamed like crazed teenage fan girls and hugged. I let go and blushed. "The Oreos!" I got down to my knees again and started picking up the Oreos. He helped. I went to pick up the last one and our hands touched. I looked up at him and smiled a half smile. He blushed and looked down. "Look who's blushing..." I teased. He smirked and picked up his pile of germy Oreos. I ran over to the trash can and threw em in one by one. I still wondered why they were here. "Hey, mind to tell me why your here?" "Well, our tour bus broke down and it couldn't be repaired for another week.. We needed a Place to stay and there aren't any hotels near by.." "Oh. Kk." I smiled and ran inside. I heard him come in a few minutes later.. I thought of when our hands touched. I felt, some kind of spark..