⚠️Break⚠️

Male Ver.
⚠️Mentions of abuse, sexual assault, r!pe, and broken arm⚠️

You had recently gotten kidnapped by someone I know, he's never done this.. I never thought be would do this. Mammon. My friend. My crush. Someone that I thought might like me... But no he went and took me in as a prisoner, under the entire house he kept me. I've been a stress ball for him everytime he got angry and fucked me till I was limp, done horrible things to me. He's been abusing me too, I don't know how I'm still alive at this point after what he's done.

Diavolo invited me to this school and this place as a place to see and transfer to this realm. But now that Mammon said I left with no trace I don't know why he believes Mammon. When Diavolo told the brothers to take care of me and look at me, I now can tell that Mammon wanted me to be his plaything a nobody.. Just a human that was weak.

•Y/N•
I was cold and huddled up in a corner of the my cell that Mammon made, I shivered at his name everytime I say or think of him. I looked at the chains that were on my legs, they were forming blisters and getting worse and worse. Soon enough I heard the basement door open, I huddled up in a ball.
"Oh humannn~" Mammon said as I heard he run a knife on the bars of the cell. I shivered at his voice, his creepy tone of voice.

I looked up where he was at, I gulped.
"W-what do you need.." I said, trying to keep my cool. Looking at him, he smirked and grabbed me by my neck, pulling me closer. I coughed and he squeezed my neck a bit tight.
"Are you going to be good for me sweetie?" He stroked my cheek with his thumb, I looked away a a bit uncomfortable. I could tell he was getting annoyed and grabbed both of my cheeks. "Answer the question." He said.
"Y-yes sir.. I'm sorry.." I said gulping.

•Mammon•
He started getting on my nerves, and I wanted to be gentle with him today. But of course he has to be scared of me, I wish he wasn't and not give into the attention I'm giving him and not be punished. I let go of his cheeks, kissing his forehead.
"Don't make me punish you Y/N, you know you are just a useless human to me. So let me give you some much of attention alright" I said pulled him close in my lap. He jumped a bit from me pulling him, I soon started running my fingers through his hair. I smiled and pulled him close to my chest, he kept stiffing up.
"Just relax will you" I growled a bit. He stayed silent, I started getting angry at him, why is he still afraid of me!?

I soon grabbed his arms, he looked up at me. I chuckled.
"God damnit you little brat I wanted to be a bit soft today. But you have to be hesitant about me! Why won't you trust me!" I soon pin him down and grabbed his arm.
"W-wait Mammon! No p-please!" He cried out and kept trying to pull away. I growled and soon broke his arm. He screamed and soon held his arm. I looked down at him,I chuckled.
"If you keep your act up of not getting used to me I'll break your other arm."
"N-no please I-I'll be good, please don't.." He said and curled up and soon hissed because his arm was broken.

•Y/N•
I was crying a lot and I kept looking at my broken arm, soon Mammon came close to me and soon put his hand and soon used his powers to put a cast on my arm. I glupped and soon looked at him, I'm still so scared of the man right in front of me. I didn't want any of this, I just still can't trust him after what he's done.. I need to get out and fast.