T w o

' L i k e  s t a r s  o n  a  c l o u d y  n i g h t'

~Italian. Korean. English~

"Cute" Marcella Cassano muttered, staring at the body by her feet, crimson blood smearing her newly pedicured toes. Her toes weren't all that was covered with blood, she could feel the thick red substance running down her chin, still as warm as ever against her cold skin as a grin took over her sinister face.

Vincenzo looked at his sister, goosebumps forcing themselves upon his skin at the sight of her, covered in sprays of someone's gushing wound. Marcella was always a messy killer, and a hell of a gruesome one too. That the two 'siblings' had in common.

"Pack your things" he ordered, his face set in stone as always.

"On the white carpet though" she flinched, looking at the two other bodies that were Scattered a few feet away. Marcella didn't waste a second after that, she knew damn well what had happened.

Paolo brought something dreadful upon himself the moment he had ordered his men to kill not only Vincenzo, but her as well.

"Would you like something to drink?" A preppy blonde flight attendant questioned, her fingers adjusting the tiny scarf that was wrapped around her neck, blue eyes blinking in uncertainty.

"No, grazie" Marcella replied, the corner of her lips twisting into a smirk. She had dealt with a fair share of self conscious women in her presence, but her favorite always were the ones who were a little too attracted to her charm.

The flight attendant smiled nervously as she rushed away, a small tinge of blush noticeable against her slightly tanned skin. Marcella found her cute, if it wasn't for the whole situation she would have definitely taken her time to tease her.

She turned her head towards her brother that was staring at his phone, no doubt forming some kind of threat beforehand so it' sounds more effectively. Marcella snorted, imagining all the 'eloquent' threats that were definitely spiraling in his mind. Vincenzo then brought the phone to his ear, clearing his throat as he glared into the seat in front of him.

"Did you enjoy the party?" He asked the moment the person picked up. Marcella knew who it was, it wasn't hard to guess.

"I can hear Payan barking. You must be heading towards the door. Oh right, let me apologize in advance, I know that's your favorite car-" Marcella could hear some loud bang through the phone from where she was sitting "I didn't kill you out of respect for Fabio, and this will be the last time. I'm leaving Italy and will never come back. Do not look for me.

The next time you try to find me, the car will explode before you come off. Paolo, I knew you didn't deserve to be the boss, oh and Marcella's with me, I'll give you a heads up, shes livid" Vincenzo carelessly cut the call, taking out the SIM card and snapping it into two pieces.