1

When I was in the 7th grade I was bullied by this kid that would always push me and hit me and kick me. So one day I decided he had crossed the line and the school wasn't doing anything about it!!!! (My school was stupid!!!!) So I decided that the next time he tried to bully me I was going to do something about it. But when the next time came, he did not push, hit, kick, or trip me, no, instead he called me the meanest thing a person could call someone!!!!! He called me "A Slutty Bitch" that's when I ran away balling my eyes out and went to the only person I could still trust...my 6th grade math teacher. Now she knew that he had been physically abusing me but when I calmed down a little I told her what happened and what he called me. So she takes my hand and walks me to the office and we stormed in to the principals office and she said as calmly as she could, "this has gone too far. know you are going to take care of this NOW or I will bring the news, police, and every other person I can and we will expose this to the world and this school will be on the number one most hated list!!!!" But no matter how many breaths she took she always sounded real mad and not like your parents mad like devil mad!!!!!!!!! I was her favorite student and she hated seeing me cry!!!! So the principal asked if she could talk to me alone for a second and my teacher said she could and she stormed out of the room and slammed the door so hard I thought it was going to fall off the hinges!!! Then the principal asked me to tell her exactly what happened!!! So I said, "Well ma'am what had happened was I was walking to my 3rd period when he came up to me and pulled my hair and called me a slutty bitch and well that pretty much sums it up!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~
~~~
~~
~

Wait till next time!!!!! I promise I will update soon!!!!!😘😘😘😘😘😘😘