ONE

Heyy guys ... I'm just coming back from the cinema after seeing The Fault in Our Stars, well, '... a tear ran away but who cares.
Got home, I go to my room and start Paper Towns mom call me when I hear: "Angelaa! Come down is ready!"
I went down, even though I already knew: he was not ready.
I lay on the couch, with the book in one hand and in the iPhone.
I get a notification Whatsapp "slut .. Tomorrow we go out? I want to go to Starbucks and get a strawberry frappuccino * ^ *" is dear, my best friend.
"THESE COCKS, I'M STARTING CITY PAPER."
"Yup"
"Uf, see you at six-thirty?"
"Okay."
"What are you doing .."
The conversation is interrupted when his mother tells me that he is ready. I get up and I put the book, I eat a burger and I go to my room. I read in an hour and a half the first part, then I take a break, take the phone and see notifications: Miley I do not follow.
I write to Manuel Dale: "Shit, what are you doing?"
"I'm listening to the oned, tu?"
"I'm with my amour Paper Towns, then the dicks Jace waiting to be read."
"GOOD LUCK WITH THAT BOOK"
"Why?"
"Make you cry ... or at least I think I weep for all."
"Lol"
I close and open my cell phone to check the time 23:48.
'Sti cocks, now I sleep.

The alarm rings at 7:15, but I wake up at 7:25, the second alarm.
I dress - black leggings with little aliens drawn on top, red sweater and black shoes-and go to the kitchen. I eat croissants because on Saturday morning dad always brings croissants. Okay, I feel a little 'slut, but I want another.
Shit, are 7:45 and I still have to wash, and the bell rings at 8:00.
I wash hastily and go down, take the metro and get to school. Before entering the classroom I fall on one foot, the same foot that is making me fall for a week. "What the fuck do you want?" barked.
He and his friends begin to laugh, as I go in my place.
Dear looks at them sideways and says "How beautiful!" with eyes to little hearts.
"As much as assholes."
The classes generally seem not finir ever, but today it ends quickly because missing two professors.

I hear a beep, then I open the celly and see who is: Jackie Holl, what is making me fall for a week.
"Hey"
"What the fuck do you want?"
"Stay calm! I'm just chatting! What are you doing?"
"Nothing" to Muggles say only ever anything / nothing. "..and You?"
WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO? DO THE TALKING?
"I'm watching streaming Divergent"
C-cosaa? TRIS is MIA.
"So what?"
"I'm like a casino movie, but I do not understand why we can not see in the mirror."
"Dumb, only Abneganti. They think it is a form of vanity."
"Ahh."
"How is it going?"
STUPID DITA.
"Good and you?"
"It still hurts his arm because of you!"
"Sorry ... tomorrow you go out with me? I apologize offering a milkshake." "Even dead, and then I have commitments."
He is writing, then and only then online is rewriting ... is insecure.
"Okay.See u Monday."
"Byee."

GETTING STARTED TELL YOU NOW THAT I AM A FANBOY, I LOVE TO WRITE, AND IS ONE OF MY BIG DREAMS FROM A PO'.DA WHEN I DISCOVERED Wattpad BELIEVE THAT WILL I EXECUTE.