Alone

I've always found myself surrounded by friends. I've always found myself hated by people. I've always found myself loved by all. But most of all, I find myself always alone. My mornings are always cheerful, laughing with friends. Talking about our nights and how parents are unfair. We talk about how our future and how scared we are. But after the school bell rings and we all scatter to our classes, I find myself walking alone, I find myself sitting alone in class. After school is somewhat cheerful, we talk for a sort amount of time, then we go home. But that's when I realized how alone I am. I walk into an empty house with the company of three cats, I walk into my empty room and look down. I realize I have no one, I realize all of my "friends" I have nothing in common with. Everyone has the picture perfect life, moms and dads, vacations and all. And then there's me. Orphan, I don't get to see my beloved siblings, living with someone who really shouldn't be raising children. I wanted a friend I can connect with, laugh with, and most of all; trust. As months went on, the mornings were the same, class periods as well, and afternoons. Empty houses, and fights galore. I felt like giving up, i developed a deeper depression. I just wanted to throw in the towel and give up. Curl up and just sleep forever.