~Bojack One Shot

I was sitting on No jack horsemans's couch, i heard...  yelling coming from the other room.  "WOO LET'S DO THIS EVERY YEAR" I almost forgot the whole reason I came here,  it was Halloween the old tradition since 98 I think I dont really remember I mean I just turned 24 last week.  bojack walked up to me and said "hey y/n wanna come party with me and Mr peanutbutter? " he said it while swerving his body all around that one spot, "Sure" we stayed up till 3:00 then Mr peanutbutter said while grinning, " well me and Diane have to go home we've been really sleepy since 2" then he winked at bojack. I was kinda confused but I kinda like Mr peanutbutter leaving,  I mean don't get me wrong I love his shows but he's kinda annoying haha. "so wanna come back to my room?" bojack said while smiling and swinging around.  at this Time nobody was really there.

"sure"

I jumped on the bed already having my shirt off, "oh fuck, your titties are huge!" he said while I unbuckled his pants, wow. his dick is huge, " oh my god" I said while my mouth quivered.  "hehe ya glad I was born a horse" oh shit this thing was so big it barely fit in my mouth. it was at least 13 inches.

his pre-cum was already filling my mouth.  "n-no wait I want you to cum inside me p-please" I barely could say because of his huge cock. "haha If you want" he laughed.  he immediately threw me more on the bed so my legs were speed with my ass in the air.

"OH FUCK" bojack stuffed his huge cock in my pussy. he started to pull my hair and slapped my ass.  i moaned so loud the people passed out in the living room probably heard it in their dreams.  " you like that?" bojack said while panting like a dog, i couldnt say anything because of me grasping for air because this felt so good. "really? fine heres your punishment" he said while smirking.  he flipped me over and slapped my pussy, "AUGHH" i moaned so loud i bet i sounded like a banchee.

he was so rough i have never had anything like this before, i kept yelling so loud he started to get even more harder and i knew what was coming in more ways than one.  " OH FUCK IM CUMMING" he said it while twitching. i felt like a cracked window in a sunken ship, i was filling up so fast cuasing me to cum aswell.

"oh shit" my alarm went off as i was laying in bojacks bed, i must have blacked out. i had to get out soon but bojack woke up a little after me, "leaving so soon?" he took off his blanket revealing his huge cock. he was hard as a rock i started to remember last night.  "oh shit" i said drooling from the sight of such a sexy cock, "okay fine but this has to be quick"

how could i resist?

he slammed me against the wall and hus pre-cum already started flowing out of his cock. "mmhh yes give me that pussy" he said while eyeing me. my pussy was so wet his cock slid in my pussy like a water slide, my pussy was still red from last night. i almost forgot how huge his cock was im drooling like crazy. "ugh ya please give it to me" i yelled i probably woke up todd. "dont be so loud!" he said while slapping my ass, it proaboly still has his hand prints from last night.  i bit my lips so hard it almost bled.

his dick started to twich super hard.  i knew what he was going to say.  "turn around" what? i turned around and then he sucked my tits so hard i wish i was going to have a baby because it felt so good. "ah fuck im going to cum!!" shit i moaned so hard and rubbing my clit, as h came it overflowed my pussy. i got down on the floor and licked up all the cum that fell, as i did my ass was in the air and bojack wanted to drain me again. "OH SHIT YES" i screamed as his cock slid in his own cum. " keep eating all that cum off the floor y/n" he said while his eyed were in the back of his skull.  i licked a bunch of cum off the floor but it was so hard because of his rock hard cock

he kept slapping my ass so hard i came on his cock.  "for that this is the punishment" he said while turning me around so now my back is coverd in cum, "OH SHIT FUCK YESS PLEASE" i came again as he slapped my titties.  he started to twitch his cock again.  "FUCK IM CUMMING" his cum filled me up to the brim.  "OH FUCK" i kept sceaming so loud and i put my fingers in my pussy, i scooped some cum out and stuffing it in bojacks mouth. "thats what you get for being the cum to my dumpster"