Nasty me

Gwandah Williams is a teenager from an affluent and influential family.Her back parents decide to move to a new city because of their business.It becomes her escape from trauma,broken heart and offenses from her previous city.She wants nothing more than a new start.

Gwen gets rescued by a mysterious guy from a slap and she gets curious.Turns out the  guy(Keith Wilson) is running away from an obsessed exfriend who has turned into his stalker.He couldn't do anything about the stalking till he met Gwen.

Their families are family friends and their business empires are related.When the two think things are normal and they are free it just gets worse.Her past haunts her and Keith has a rival out for his life.

Will they survive?

********************************

Its self edited

This story is a work of fiction.Names,characters,places,incidents are a result of author's imagination.Any resemblance to person (dead or alive) is coincidental.

COPYRIGHT

Copyright2021@Daisychibwowa

No part of this book should be reproduced or transmitted into another form or by any means electronic or mechanical including photocopying or by any information storage and retrieval system without the author's permission.

********************************
Enjoy♡