010. ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ & ꜱʜᴏᴘᴘɪɴɢ

A/n: Since I don't wanna spoil the movie if you haven't watched it, I'll probably just write 'after the movie' cause I don't even wanna spoil to people who wanna watch it without being spoil!;)

We arrived at the cinema, bought some snacks and found our way to our seat

We arrived at the cinema, bought some snacks and found our way to our seat. I sat between Kenma and Misa.

The seat lol.
Kegayama, Shoyo, Kenma, You, Misa, Kuroo, Bokuto, Akaashi, Yaku and Lev;)

We waited for the Movie to start, we took a quick picture before it started and post it on Instagram. A lot of people asked what you your watching and how you know tha 'MSBY' Player, or that you're an Akaashi.

BUT there was mostly about kenma even through they only see the hair.
And there was a lot of arguments but you didn't even care and just talked to others.

-The opening- 'OKAYY AHHH ITS STARTING' you thought as you took one popcorn.
'The animation is fucking good bro??' 'Literally love my girl Nezuko' 'AHHH ILOVETHE TRIO FUCKING MUCH.'

A/n: PLS- i'm sorry if you haven't seen the 'demon slayer' yet or don't like the trio, I just don't know what to write bro- I don't even know why I even thought of them going to the cinema.💀but uhh- I'll just yk skip lol;) when I mention some dies I meant as in she/he but I'll write it as they so it won't spoil..

-Time Skip-

"Bro why did they die??" I said sniffing, "gaaa that was fucking sad broo" Kuroo, Lev and Shoyo said in sync.

"Okay y/n calm down a little bit...hehe" Kageyama said nervously hoping I won't give him a glare. "Okay jamal i'll calm down"

"guys should we go shopping??" Misa and Shoyo asked. "Yeahh let's goo I need new clothes" Me, Bo and Lev said with a smile.

"Okay let's go!" Kuroo, Yaku and Akaashi. "Sure ig" was all Kags and Kenma said as we walked out of the cinema.

"Guyyysss let's goo to 'shop name (clothing stores btw)" I said pointing at the store.
"Sure ig" they said was we went inside the store and looked around.