Chapter 29

Taeil, Hendery and Jisung sat inside the hackers room, trying to access the security cameras of Petal Strike.

Earlier they had sent the spy team to follow one of the suspects gang members only to find out which area the base is located in.

The hackers worked day and night tirelessly to find out where exactly the base is located. And once they did they tried hacking the cameras.

"Ah this is tiresome!" Hendery said leaning back on the chair.

"Should we take a break and have something?" Taeil suggested seeing the tired faces of the two younger boys.

The two boys nodded almost instantly and got out of the room. Making their way towards the living room they notice the presence of a few members.

"Any progress?" Doyoung asked.

"We found the base." Taeil said after a nod.

The three grabbed some snacks and sat down on the couch. Soon Jungwoo, Jeno, Yangyang and Sungchan entered the room as well.

"Any news?" Taeil asked.

The group of spies shook their head and sat down. Yangyang fished out some snacks from Hendery's packet making the older sigh.

"Did you find anything?" Jeno asked Jisung.

"The base. It also has a high security. We need to hack more. This will get tougher now."

After relaxing for a bit the three hackers went back to their workplace. Their hand started moving in the usual fast pace.

"Hyung should we hack in Ju's main camera now." Hendery asked after successfully hacking into the front cameras. The screens above the main one showed various clips of guards walking around or lonely corridors.

"I'm already doing that, you two back me up."

Taeil's hands moved on the keyboard at lightning speed as the two youngers hovered over his shoulder. Their intense eyes ready to capture smallest of the details.

~☆~

"Ahh!" A cry of agony escaped Nawon's lips as the hard hand landed on her red bruised cheeks for the nth time.

The hands and legs were tied to the pillar for days making them ache. They were bruised because of the rusted iron chains they used to tie her.

"You deserve to be punished. Should have know you are Lily. You need to be disciplined." Mr. Ju slapped her again.

"I should have beaten you to death only. My fault, I left you alive. You are a nobody." Mr Shin pulled the girl by her collar.

Blood dripped from the side of her lips. Nawon whimpered in pain. Her full body was bruised. Tears swelled up in her eyes. All she could think was NCT to save her.

"Those boys would never find you. So give up on the hope of getting saved."

Mr Ju turned around to exit. "Take care of this shit."

A sudden silence engulfed the room. Nawon stared down to her feets. Various things flooded in her mind. From the kids to NCT she just wished everyone to be fine. She started believe it was her end and her last wish was to ask Jeno to take care of the kids at the orphanage on behalf of her.

"You know what our greatest mistake was?" Mrs Shin's grumble made the girl look up.

But the next thing she said left the girl speechless and questioning her whole life.

"If only we had left you to die along with your birth family."

~☆~

"Taeyong!!" Taeil barged inside the leader's office, sweating profusely.

"What's wrong?" He looked at the older with worry.

"Nawon, we predicted right, she is with Petal Strike. But in a very bad condition."

"Okay get everyone right now!"

So? Thoughts

Happy 5th Anniversary dream