5

"Hyunjin! Get out of the bathroom!" Changbin banged on the tour bus bathroom door.

It was silent from the other side making Changbin sigh and walk out of the bathroom area to find Seungmin in his bed. He threw open the curtain making the singer jump.

"Get your boyfriend out the bathroom! Now!" Changbin shouts.

"Okay! Okay!" Seungmin shoves him aside so he could jump down and walk towards the bathroom.

Instead of knocking, he just walked straight in. The small shower was on but the glass door was fogged up so he couldn't see what he was doing.

Seungmin walked over and open the door to see Hyunjin slumped against the wall. The singer shakes his head as he figured he past out from exhaustion as he had trouble sleeping when he was stressed.

Seungmin turned off the water and grabbed Hyunjin by his arms to pull him out. He sits him on the toilet and grabs his towel to dry him off the best he could.

"You're so stupid. I can't believe you let yourself pass out in the bathroom because of the argument we had."

- FLASHBACK -

"Hyunjin! Get back here!" Seungmin shouts as he chase after the male who was walking back towards the tour bus.

"No. Fuck you. You don't love me." Hyunjin sniffles as he reaches for the door but Seungmin grabs his arm and pulls him back.

"What are you talking about? Just because I don't like you getting high in public doesn't mean I don't love you anymore, idiot." Seungmin rolls his eyes.

"It's not that! You were angry at me! Why would you be angry if you love me?" Hyunjin says as tears threaten his eyes. He was sensitive while high and never really made much sense.

"You're too high for this. Let's go get you sober up with food and then we can finish this." Seungmin tries to pull him back towards the diner.

"No! Fuck you!" Hyunjin pulled his arm back and finally opens the door to pull open. He climbs on with Seungmin following him.

"Leave me alone!" Hyunjin whines as he seen he was following.

"Stop! You're being a little brat!"  Seungmin scolds.

That's when Jeongin got on with Felix and Changbin as well.

The conversation ending there.

- FLASHBACK OVER -

Then they went on to perform and then they're here. The whole time performing, there was this awkward tension. It was different compared to their normal flirty behavior.

Seungmin finished drying him off the best he could before pulling on his pajamas which was just his boxers and a shirt of the singer's.

Seungmin then scooped him up bridal style and brought him out the bathroom. Changbin rushing in with a "finally!"

Seungmin brought him over to his bed since it was easier to lay him down there instead of bending down and laying him in his.

The singer covers him up and sighs as he watched him sleep peacefully. He had dark circles under his eyes with tear stains rolling down his face to match.