That One Night

The music was blasting at Pink Punters. Tom Zanetti sensually leaked from the speakers, filling the air with a certain type of lust that overcame the minds of the näive partygoers bopping so and forth.

Becca was your average 18 year old, except not quite. Just hours previously, she was sat in front of her mirror fixing in her long blonde ponytail (her signature look.) She picked only the finest PLT sale dress and slipped on a pair of heels. Sure, it was a Sunday. This wouldn't stop her. Her pockets filled to the brim with smoking supplies, Becca set out to Milton Keynes with no idea about what was about to occur. Oh if only she'd have known.

After 3 Zambuca shots and a jäger, everything felt lighter. She started to let go and dance to the rhythmic tune. Her long pony tail followed her movements shortly after, and before you knew it the whole club had their eyes on her. She had no idea that one boy in particular was licking his devilish lips. The boy in question danced close to her, a pretty girl like that could get into trouble here.

Soon enough, a slimy partygoer approaches her and grabs her by the waist, forcefully pulling her in his direction. She elbows him.

"Are ye fooken joken? I don't wanna crack on with yas!" She says, sounding awfully a lot like Chloe G Shore, her biggest inspiration.

"You're a sound lass, come here..." The broad beckons with a forceful tone.

Suddenly, the weight lifts off her with a swift push. Not from her. The man is on the floor, and has pissed himself in a little puddle he is so frightened. She looks up and locks eyes with Josh Payne. His hair was lazily swept to the side in a casual fashion. He was tall and towered over the both of them, his face was pure anger. He grabs you by the arm and pulls you away, leading you through the crowd to a quiet corner.

He looks at you with sympathy in his eyes. "I'm so sorry, the guys here are creeps."

Becca sighs and nods.

"It's ok. It's the ponytail I think."

They both chuckle to themselves, locking eye content once again.

He sighs. "So, are you still in that relationship of yours?"

Becca sighs. "No. They are in Brighton. I'm here..."

"Alone."

A cheeky smile creeps onto his face as he pulls her in.

"Well... That's handy, isn't it?"

He winks at her, holding the back of her head lovingly and pulling her in.

// Like for part 2