One Year On...

Friday night - 19:38

It was a good feeling tonight. Jim felt that after the movie, (him and Alisha were going to watch Monsters Inc) he was going to ask her on a date. It has been a year and the two of them have bonded really well and tonight was the night. It was currently half past seven and Jim was waiting for Alisha at the front of the mall. She finally arrived five minutes later and the both of them only had a couple of minutes left before the movie started! They rushed in and got some popcorn and sprite. The both of them walked in the selected movie room for Monsters Inc and looked for their seats. At last they found their seats and started eating and drinking and then the movie started.

Half an hour later into the movie, the screen and the rest of the mall turned off into pitch black as well. It turns out it was a big massive blackout only but Jim and Alisha knew something was up and got flashbacks randomly back to a year ago them being in different worlds altogether. They gave each other a worried look but then the movie started up again and watched. They managed to finish the movie in peace but still on edge about what happened.

They exited the mall at around nine thirty and before Alisha got into the car (as her dad was picking her up) Jim shouted "WAIT." "I need to ask you something." 

"What is it" replied Alisha.

"Would you like to go on a date with me?" said Jim hopefully.

"Of course I would" said Alisha in a jolly voice.

"Yes and one more thing do you wanna meet tomorrow at my house?" asked Jim.

"Uhhh....sure? She said it with confusion which she couldn't get her head round.

"Make sure to wear your trainers and something warm!" shouted Jim.

"Will do" as she shouted out into the distance.

"Yes, Yes, Yes. I knew this cologne would work the charm on her" he whispered to himself and walked home happily while quietly chuckling to himself.

END OF CHAPTER

BOOK DESCRIPTION:

One year ago Jim and Alisha entered different worlds leading away from reality with two paths: life or death as so going separately. But then soon after they both left after not wanting what they expected. Once they left they thought everything was okay but in turn it wasn't. One month after leaving the different worlds the life and death dimension worlds clashed and created a bond to eliminate the two kids as it could leak secrets and have multiple security issues with other dimensions leading to a mass war between the dimensions and Earth. Can the both of them escape, stay alive, take down the both dimensions, end this thing once and for all and lead the world away from a mass casualty.

THIS BOOK IS A SEQUAL TOO BOOK 1 - THE TWO PATHS: LIFE OR DEATH

LINK TO BOOK 1: https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/211406650-the-two-paths-life-or-death

IF LINK DON'T WORK BY CLICKING ON IT, COPY AND PASTE IT INTO SEARCH-BAR.

THIS IS A MATURE RATED BOOK. MAY CONTAIN VIOLENCE AND SWEARING.

TARGET READERS AGE: 13-18 YRS

WARNING: THIS BOOK IS MATURE AND IS NOT MEANT TO HURT OR OFFEND ANYONE WHO READS THIS AND IS ONLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. NO COPYRIGHT ACTIONS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.

ANY RUDE COMMENTS OR HURTFUL COMMENTS WILL BE REPORTED.

BOOK TITLE: The Two Paths: Life or Death - When Dreams Can Become Reality