Chapter 5

Sero and Y/N were sitting inside Mr. Montera office the TV was on the New station was reporting on what has happen earlier, Y/N had her hands over her face trying “ It seems that today events may have something to do with our hero known as rhythm, as all my remember rhythm in their younger year was a teen villain who wrecked havoc with a deceased villain “ Montera turned off the TV and looked over to his daughter “tell me its a lie Y/N” he stood up his small figure grew into a musculare form “ papi I swear I have nothing to do with that thing “ Sero looked at both he felt as if he wasn’t supposed to be in the room.

“So sir I think i will leave this looks like a family related thing “ Sero waved his hands in front of him as he walked to the doors, Y/N or Montera didn’t stop him he let out a heavy sign ‘ this doesn't look good ‘ he felt his phone buzz he looked at it and noticed it was Heaven calling ‘ what does she want’ he answered “ hello…” he spoke in a hashes tone “Sero babe where are you, after our last little fight you ran out and disappeared on me “ he rolled his eye and brought his hand to his temple to rub it “  what do you want Heaven?’ he could tell she’s upset over his tone but put up her fake baby voice he used to fall for “ oh babe nothing I just really miss you and I wanna see you...and touch that body of your “ Sero smacked his teeth “ no thanks…” At that moment Y/N ran past him crying as she was wiping her tears with her forearm. Sero hung up the phone and ran after her.

~A few moments ago ~

Once sero left the office Montero walked out from behind his desk “Y/N you promised to leave that life style behind “ he walked over to his daughter and let out a growl Y/N just stand there looking at her father she knew she has not done anything wrong but Montera my not believed her “ SAY SOMETHING OH DAUGHTER OF MINE !!!” Y/N looked away, her hands clenched into a tight fist she mumbled something under her breath, this only seemed to make her father mad “SPEAK UP!!!” 

Y/N looked to the ground and breathed “I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOU PAPI YOU WON'T BOTHER TO BELIEVE A WORD I SAY NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I TELL YOU !!!” she huffed as she picked her head up to glare at her father as tears ran down her face. Montera groans and waved his hand over his head as he went back to his smaller from “ you are here by suspended until further notice “ he sat in his chair and spun around to face away from his daughter,

Y/N mouth dropped “ but...but...papi…” she took a few steps forward, Montera cleared his throat “ I can’t have you in the agency until all this is clear, I can’t trust you begin around your fellow heroes now get out “. Y/N stepped back the words he said that he doesn't trust her. She thought that maybe he had gotten past her old life but she guessed not, Y/N didn't have anything else to say her tears became heavier and she ran out. 

~ Villain POV~ 

“ HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!” the tall man with the ashy blue hair laugh out loud as he replayed  the moment Y/N heard the monster talking “ she looked so shocked...hehe she thought others have forgotten about her troublesome age”  he walked closer to the screen and placed his hand over Y/N face his face soon turned a soft pink “ she still so beautiful, mi amor “ he huffed as he leaning kissing the screen “oh how i miss your soft flesh against mine your pink nipples you loved begin sucked on those naughty moans of your “ he wrapped his arms around himself as shivers went up his spine “ you will come back to me and together we will make this world perfect “ at that moment a large female walked in “ Zona Sir, we have news that Y/N was suspended “ he tilted his head back and gave the female a rather nasty look “ thank you now leave” the female nodded and left the room “ this was just the first round “ he snuck back to his chair as he felt his pants were tight “ oh Y/N you still do this to me I should hate you for killing me or so you thought “.

~ End of Villain POV~ 

Sero ran after Y/N. He was hot on her trail so he wouldn’t lose her “Y/N STOP!” he yelled out to her but Y/N just kept going, he stopped for a moment to think he looked up to the roof tops maybe he could catch her like that.  Lunching himself to the top he ran quickly threw the roof he looked down keeping his eyes open for Y/N, once he saw her Sero launched his tape to wrap around her picking her up to him “ caught you bunny “ 

Y/N lifted her head and looked at him. Her eyes were red from the crying “ LET ME GO !” she yelled as she struggled with the tape Sero sat her on the floor “ I’m afraid not, he sat down next to her “ why did you run out of the office “ Sero asked concerned to his voice, Y/N hiced looking away from him “ my pa...montera suspended me “ she brought her knees up to her chest to lay her head against them “ he suspended me because he doesn't  trust me...just becance that thing mention my name and…” Sero placed his hand on Y/N head rubbing it softly “ it also brought up your days as a villain right “ Y/N looked to Sero and nodded “ he doesn't want me around other hero due to…” she signed lifting her head up “ I hurt my sister Helena  and because of me she will never be able to have children.” Sero unwrapped his time From Y/N seeing she was somewhat calmer now “ I was a stupied back then thinking begin a villain was cool but i was only doing it for my boyfriend at the time I was so in love with him it blinded me “ Sero pushed her head to his chest Y/N nuzzled into.

They both shared pain from past relationships, at that moment Sero looked down at Y/N placing his finger under her chin he leaned down and pressed his lips to her.

Y/N hesitated at first by trying to push him away,but he tasted so sweet she surrendered to him. Sero was not sure why he did this but he knew it wasn't out of pity this kiss felt right to him, his heart and mind both agreeing on this  sweet spice that made his body shiver.