Chapter 2 Meeting the hottie

I was told he would be waiting in room 231 in the main building to discuss the mission and other boring stuff. I finally got to the place and looked through the glass on the door window. Wow. Definitely a jock of or play boy. Some kind of trouble. I lightly pushed the door open and put my head through, he didn't react so I assumed that he couldn't hear me. So I coughed pretty loudly and got his attention. I walked closer towards him and sat down beside him on the table. The room was a standard high school room. He was yet to show me any sign of a welcome so I took the first step.

"Hi, I'm Charlotte. Nice to meet you." I placed my hand out and he shook it. He smiled and introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you Charlotte, I'm Clyde. Sorry to say this but I don't need your protection." He walked off towards the stop but luckily I grabbed his jacket in time.

"Wait. What do you mean you don't need my help? I came here by orders from my company given by your parents so you obviously need help." He turned around and by his expression I could tell this mission would be harder. Yay me. He sat back down and obviously didn't want to talk right now. I got up and walked around to where he could see me and knelt down to eye level.

"Now I don't care if you like me protecting you or not. But it's my job to help those in need plus I don't get paid if I don't. So if you just cooperate with me, I promise to leave your sorry ass alone. Ok?" His expression was still 'I don't care just leave alone' face but to be honest I didn't a give one.

I got up and walked to the door and waited with my hand on the handle, waiting for a 'yes' or swearing. Neither greeted me so I left. What an ungrateful brat. I risk my life to help and to get paid and yet he still ignores me. My phone started buzzing and I answered it.

"Hello."

"Charlotte, it's Brandon. Got some bad news."

"Hit me with it."

"Well you might have to do some baby sitting."

Baby sitting.......

-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\\-\-\-\\---\-\-\--\-\-\--\-\-°-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\\-\--\\°\°\°°\

Sorry for the late update. been really busy. hopefully update this and my other books soon.

~AnimeMangaGirl out