Lauren: Meeting.

Lauren- How you meet.

Shit. Did I leave my Geometry textbook inside the library again? Scrunching my face up, I turned around and walked back towards the automatic doors. As the doors opened and I stepped inside,, someone else was leaving and almost bumped into me. She jumped up a little, making her almost black hair bounce slightly. Our eyes met and the apology I was meaning to say for startling her got stuck in the middle of my throat. Her eyes were wide but her facial expression softened when she looked into my eyes. We didn't speak for a couple seconds, not even to look down to look at the rest of our bodies. Her eyes were a deep green that I would soon learn to love. I started to blink rapidly, snapping myself out of this trance. I felt my body start to function again, my fingers unclenching and clenching, my tongue running over my lips. I looked back up at her again to see her still staring at me but with cloudy eyes. I also noticed a faint blush settling over her cheeks and I felt this wave of affection wash over me. Suddenly I wanted to close the distance between us and pinch her cheeks. She was so adorable! At the thought of pinching her cheeks or touching her at all, I felt my cheeks warm up. I was probably blushing. Damn it. I broke out of my thoughts when I heard this smooth but raspy voice; sexy but cute. "Excuse me, I'm so sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going." I quickly opened my mouth to respond but it took a while for me to form a sentence. "Uh, yeah. Don't worry about it, I wasn't looking either. Sorry."
She smiled softly as I spoke, "Okay," she said, "Well I'll just move out of your way now."
I nodded slowly, unsure if I actually wanted her to move. It seemed like this conversation was going to end soon and I felt weird thinking that I wanted to speak to a stranger for longer, although it was true.
She moved out of the way while I stayed frozen in place. Why did I feel like this?
"Okay, well I'll see you around." and with that, she was gone.
I turned around to see her turning left where the parking lot was. I felt a rush of excitement and began smiling uncontrollably.
"Fuck... my textbook." I muttered.
Walking back home, book in hand, I couldn't stop playing the situation back over and over in my head. Even after I got home I couldn't stop. I couldn't wait to see her again.