Tower-Fall

[WARNING! INCASE YOU DIDN'T READ THE DESCRIPTION, THIS CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR THE PAW PATROL MOVIE!]

Ryder POV: 3rd Person

    Ryder had just sent Mayor Humdinger down the elevator, now it was time he went down. As he hooked himself up and started lifting himself down, the tower started to shake. He swayed a bit, trying to keep himself still. Suddenly, it swayed harder, making Ryder smash into one of the walls. He grunted, and stopped moving down, not wanting to risk anything.
    As he held tight to the wire, he swayed more. All of the sudden everything goes sideways, and all he saw was the tower seemingly breaking in half. He knocks into the walls, holding tight and grunting every time he hit one.
    He tried not to scream, incase anyone heard, he wanted people to think he was fine. Then, everything went black, he couldn't hear anything but ringing in his ears.
    Then he woke up abruptly, pain searching through his lower body. When he looked down he saw the giant bolder on top of him. He covered his mouth, trying not to scream in pain and shock. When he tried to move, all there was is pain, nothing else. Everything was silent, besides the interrupting rain and loud thunder.
    It felt as if his legs were being cut every time he tried to move them, and when he tried to pull himself up, pebbles and dust would fall on him. Soon enough he didn't even feel the pain, but he wondered when somebody would help, if anybody would. Then he heard something from the broken opening of the tower.