One

*Smut warning*

The second the door shut his lips met the soft skin of my neck, messily leaving kisses all over the tender skin. The sensation of his rough stubble against my skin caused a small chill to run up my spine. It was a feeling I knew well, but every time it felt better and better. The dark headed man grabbed my hips firmly as he guided my body with his all the way to my bedroom, occasionally hitting a wall or two along the way. As we moved, clothes were hungrily ripped off and thrown to the floor, leaving us both in our under garments. Completely vulnerable to one another in that moment.

Once we made our way to the bedroom, he quickly threw me onto the bed. He took a moment to look at me and I got a brief glimpse of his lust filled eyes before he began kissing my neck once again. I instinctively pushed up my hips, my core softly brushing against his hardened member. This sent another chill up my spine and a small grin played at the corners of my lips. His lips made their way up to my ear as he gently sucked on my earlobe causing a soft moan to escape my lips. This caused a small, low chuckle to escape his lips. I hooked my fingers into the brim of his boxers and slightly tugged. A low growl escaped his lips before he deeply, passionately kissed me. I felt his tongue lightly swipe across my bottom lip causing me to open my mouth just a bit, his tongue briefly making an appearance. I fought for dominance in the kiss, my core again pushing against his. He broke the kiss, gently biting and tugging at my bottom lip. I eagerly anticipated his next moves as he slowly, gently began placing kisses down my chest then down my abdomen. His eyes darted up and I saw the lust fill in his deep brown eyes as he began gently kissing my core through the black underwear I had on. Another low chuckle escaped his lips as he removed them, sending a tingle through my body.

Pleasure filled my body as he explored my core with his tongue. My hips bucked up as I moved myself against his mouth, but he put his arm firmly on my stomach to hold me down. His other hand was wrapped around my thigh holding my leg steady. I gripped the sheets as I felt butterflies in my stomach as I grew closer to reaching my peak. But a las, he stopped. A frown quickly fell on my face as I propped myself up on my elbows to look at him.

"Did you think it was going to be that easy, princess?" He shook his head, shaking his pointer finger at me. "Come here."

He stood up and gently grabbed my chin, leading me up and then to kneel on the floor. He stood up and gently caressed my cheek, lustfully admiring me as I looked up to him. I placed a kiss on his palm before he stuck his thumb in my mouth and I sucked gently for a second.

"Now, be a good girl for me?" He asked, slightly tilting his head. I was speechless, in awe of everything happening in the moment that all I could do was nod. I held the gaze between us as I placed soft kisses along his hardened member through the fabric of his boxers. The sound of his breath growing heavier was like music to my ears. I slowly slid down his boxers and continued to please him. The flood of moans and phrases of praise that left his lips filled me with lust as I continued to explore him with my mouth.

Once he couldn't wait anymore, he grabbed my neck, lightly squeezing. Not too much, just enough. He pulled me to my feet and looked at me for a moment. I watched his eyes wander my body for a moment before his gaze once again met mine. He instructed me to lay down on my back and I quickly complied. He eagerly pulled me to the edge of the bed and adjusted himself at my entrance. He started slowly, inching himself into me. The initial entrance made my breath hitch in the back of my throat as my body adjusted. I soon felt myself melt into him. He quickened his pace and pure ecstasy filled my body. I arched my back, my hands tightly gripping the sheets. Our moans filled the room as my head fell back into the mattress. I felt his hand wrap around my neck once more as he slightly squeezed.

"Look at me. Fuck, baby, look at me." He said, almost in a low growl. I obliged and met his dark brown eyes with my Y/E/C ones. I felt a pit grow in my stomach as I edged closer and closer to my climax.

"I'm gonna.." was all I could say as I lost myself in the feeling. The feeling of his body against mine, filling me with the overwhelming feeling of pleasure and excitement.

"Y/N...shit, Y/N" His words were broken up by moans as he grew closer to his peak as well. "Shit, Y/N..Y/N.."

---
"Y/N. Hello. Earth to Y/N." The flood of memories from the night before faded away as I heard my name being called by a familiar, friendly voice. I looked over, it was Steve-O.

"Sorry, I zoned out a bit." I chuckled softly, a bit awkwardly actually, as I tried snapping back into the conversation.

"Y/N was in 'la-la land' there for a second, huh?" I looked in the direction of the voice. It was Johnny. The man who was in my bed last night. The man who had been in my bed for a couple weeks now. The man who insisted no one knew about our sleeping arrangements yet.

"Thinking about something good, Y/N?" He added, his eyebrow slightly raised as a playful, almost mischievous, grin grew on his

"You could say that." I shot back, darting my eyes to mmet his as I shook my head a bit. That boy is always testing me. He knew I was weak, that behind closed doors I would crumble at his touch. I knew he said no one needed to know, but damn I was growing weaker by the second.