" 🍑 FINALE 🍑 "

Yuta's Pov :

Taeyong and i were walked over to his bedroom as we arrived at dorm .

" I'm glad that you're fine now . " I said and he faced me .

" It's all because of you . " He said with a small smile on his face . " Because of me ? " I asked and he nodded . " Yeah . It's because of you . "

" How ? Can you tell me ? " I asked .

" Well ... you know . You're the only one who always woke up with me in the midnight , you're the one who always worried about me , you're the one who always mad if i'm not eating and you're the one who always stay by my side when i was stuck in hospital . " He said and i just listened to him till i realised something .

" How did you know that i'm the one who always stay with you at hospital ? " I asked as i raised my eyebrow .

Taeyong smiled widenly . " Everyone told me , Yuta. " He said and then he continued .

My tears was about to fall when he told me that he feel much stressed lately and that's make him cought a sleep less almost all the night .

He stressed because of all 22 of us .

" Hey ! Are you -- wait . Wh-why are you crying ? " He asked when he realised that my tears was fall down to my face .

" Yuta ... what's wrong ? " He asked worriedly .

I pulled him into a hug and i let out all my tears .

" Yuta ... "

" You shouldn't be so stress thinking about us Taeyong . You should've thinking about your self too . " I said and he's huging me back .

" I know but ... but i'm the leader , Yuta . It's my responsible to worried about all 22 of you guys . " He said as he patted my back .

" But i won't let you hurt your self Taeyong . " I said and he pulled himself away from me so he could look at me .

" What do you mean ? " He asked .

" I ... "

" You ? "

" I love you . "

" What ? "

" I love you for real Lee Taeyong . " I said in serious expression and he frozed .

" You're My Everything and ... "

I paused my word as i saw a tears that was about to fall down from his eyes .

" You're my love . I won't let you hurt your self again . " I continued and then he smiled at me.

Ehh?

" I know ... that's why i said i'd became more better because of you . Because i ... i won't see you worried everytime you saw me in a bad condition again . " He said as he caress my cheek .

Wait .

What ?

He know it ?

He know my feeling ?

But How ?

" I love you too Yuta . " He said and it's make my heart skiped a beat .

He love me ?

He said that he love me ?

He said that he lov -- shjkshv !

" Awww ... look at that ... your cheek was turning into a pink roses . " He said just right after he had ki --

Woah ... did he just kissing me just now ?

" Are you just kissing me just now ? " i asked and he laughed out loud . " Why ? You didn't like it ? " He asked with a smirk .

Hah . He is seducing me huh ?

" Who said i didn't like it ? "

I leaned closer to him and planted a quick kiss on his lips as a return but then he PULLED me again and kissed my lips .

I just following the flow untill ,

" I love you Nakamoto Yuta . " He said when we separate for taking our breath .

" I love you even more Lee Taeyong . " I said and we kissed eachother once again .

And yeah this is the finale chapter for this story. How is it? Are you have fun? or are you regret to read it?

Whatever it is and whatever you feel about my story i would like to say thank you so much for reading this story.

Please do not take serious about this story cause i just made it for fun and just to fill my free time.

Please leave some comment and please give me that twinkle twinkle little star as an appreciate if you don't mind.

Once again, thank you so much and see you guys again on my another story.

Bye!