PROLOGUE

"True love changes you for the better"

This saying is totally true in case of our RANBIR KOHLI, a flirt who wanted to be a bad boy,all the girls were flat on him for his looks,money and everything he had .
He is a happy go lucky boy with a golden heart,carefree attitude,everyone's favourite be it his family or friends. He never took anything seriously.Football and music is his first love. His chief is his ideal.He loves him more than his family and shares every single thing with him.
He wants to be a rockstar like his chief.his life changed when he met his chikchiki, the first girl with whom he fought like a child.she made him love everything around him.he fell for her innocence,her boldness.She made him believe in true love.The one who wanted to be a bad boy is now a good boy.A flirt changed into a one woman man.

Prachi Arora,strong,sensible,intelligent and a bubbly girl who has gone through a lot but still looks at life positively.Simple yet beautiful,A golden hearted girl who finds happiness in everything. She helps others and cares for others more than herself.She is too good with good people and too bad with bad people who tries to harm her loved ones.

So the first encounter of them dint go tht well but their journey with each other brought them closer from strangers to enemies and enemies to friends just to irritate each other to the best friends to true lovers though one has realised his true love but the other one is still in refusal mode. Her life wasn't easy.A girls superhero is said to be her father but her father broke her mother completely which made her hate love as she knew her parents used to love each other a lot but still when time came to prove their love, the trust on love ,her father broke it and destroyed everything.The entry of Ranbir made her question her thinking as his immense trust made her believe in herself again, believe in love again but still the fear of separation and worst is in her heart.
Will she ever be able to come out of tht fear and accept ranbir and their true love??
Ranbir's love for her is already melting her heart but still she refuses to accept the reality??
His immense trust and support in her made her strong but now he needs her support her trust
Will she be able to help him get out of the problem???
Will ranbir be able to make her realise her love ??
Will he be able to remove all the fears of her heart??

To know the answers, join this journey of pranbir😁♥️

Do vote and comment♥️
Ur votes,comments and support means a lot to me♥️
Keep showering a lot of love♥️

Chapter 1 will be out soon