Chapter 7

"Where's...Shina?"

"I..." Morgiana looked as if she was confused. "...don't really know."

"What? What do you mean?"

There was silence between each time I asked about Shina. What happened? "I...don't know. We were fighting the slave owners and..."

*Flashback*

Morgiana's POV

Shina...she just disappeared! We were fighting them and when we turn back to Shina, she was no where to be seen. Then those slave owners suddenly disappeared and all that was left was Mira. On the ground, sleeping, she had wounds all up her leg and on her face. "Mira, hand in there!"

*End of Flashback*

"...that's what happened. We have been searching for her ever since then so I can assure you we will find her."

I looked down at the sheets. Did she run away? I was unconscious so I didn't see anything...I don't really know what's going on anymore.

"Right. We can't give up!" I gave a smile at the worried Morgiana.

°°°°°°°°°°
A few days later...

I was sitting on the edge of the balcony when suddenly King Sinbad came and tapped me on the shoulder. "Hi."

"Running away from your work again?" I said, definitely annoyed. I sighed. "What do you need?"

"I found you." Jafar appeared from the hallway. Sinbad was dragged away as I was left on the balcony alone again.

I looked out to the sea. Morgiana, Alibaba, and Aladdin went somewhere near the shops for buying things for tonight at Maharagaan. It was a very famous festival in Sindria. Everyone was excited, setting up decorations, putting food out. 'This will be the most fun I've had in years...' I thought as I looked down at the town. "Am I welcome here?" I was a slave...so what would happen now?

When I find my sister would I just leave everyone behind and go living normal lives? Then again, they haven't caught Master Nagasaki yet so maybe he would find us again. I shook it off.

"I shouldn't be thinking this right now! I should get ready to have fun. Morgiana and the others will be back soon I bet." I said to myself as I scurried to my room.

Little did I know there was a 'visitor' watching me...