.....

It's January 2, 2020. Snow is falling gently from the sky. Gothic (or her real name Grace Shapiro) decides to take a walk to the park on this beautiful morning. She sits on a bench nearby and looks at the view.

Gothic: I love mornings like this. So quiet. So peaceful. So beautiful.

Suddenly, she hears crying coming from nearby.

Gothic: That doesn't sound like Ciel crying. That actually sounds like a real baby.

She saw a certain Len module with a stroller in another bench.

Gothic: (to herself) What's Starmine doing here?

She shrugged to herself and went over to the Len.

Starmine: Amanda, why are you crying so much? Are you hungry? Are you cold? What?!

Gothic: Ahem.

Starmine saw the Miku.

Starmine: Oh. Hey, Grace. It is Grace, right?

Gothic: Yeah, that's right.

Starmine: Came to tell me that I'm a horrible mother? Or to make fun of me for being the only Len module with a child?

Gothic: No! Not at all. I can't help but hear your daughter crying. What seems to be the problem?

Starmine: (looking at his crying daughter) That's what I want to know.

Gothic: Uh, if it's not a problem with you, can I help you calm her down?

Starmine: Do you know how?

Gothic: Hey, I see Tsukiko's baby, Priscilla's kids, and Yuurei's kids all the time. I should be able to help your daughter.

Starmine: Alright then.

He handed the baby to Grace. She held her like how Yuurei taught her to. But yet, she still continued to cry.

Starmine: I don't have any clue what her problem is. Must be the cold weather.

Gothic: Maybe.

But suddenly, Amanda stopped crying and started making little baby noises.

Starmine: What did you do?

Gothic: I don't know. I guess she needed a girl like me to hold her. Maybe she doesn't like you.

Starmine: I'm her mother, though!

Gothic: Has Ashley come by at all recently?

Starmine shook his head.

Starmine: Maybe that's why she's getting all fussy with me. She needs her daddy sometimes, too.

Gothic: But didn't you break up with her?

Starmine: Actually, she broke up with me. She told me that this relationship of ours was not going to work out and told me that it would be best if we were just friends. And besides, she's like 10 years older than me. That's worse than Angie and Ciel's age difference. She's...been seeing someone else since last November.

Starmine started to break down in tears. Gothic offered him a tissue.

Starmine: Thank you.

Gothic: So you have your heart broken. Do you miss her?

Starmine: You don't know how much I miss her right now. I was her favorite Len module back when she was our manager. Ever since Prince came into town, our relationship started to get stronger.

Gothic: I remember Tsukiko telling me that you and Ashley did...*ahem* the dirty together a few times.

Starmine: Yeah. Ashley didn't even tell her new boyfriend about me or our daughter.