ᵗʷᵒ

I sat on my comfortable bed scrolling through my Instagram comments. Looking through the comments I saw multiple comments talking about my looks, some hating on me as usual. I have no idea why people lowkey take the time out of their day to hate on someone like if you hate me so much then mind yo business.

Just as I was about to close the app I see a conversation between two people in the comments I assume they were friends, but if the username didn't catch my eye I wouldn't have payed any attention to it. I saw a familiar name. Of course me being curious I tapped on the verified persons username and to my surprise it was the one and only 𝘿𝙖𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙚 𝙆𝙖𝙢𝙗𝙚. My so called childhood bestfriend.

Daisuke and I both grew up in wealthy families and we were born the same year so our parents always had this 'friendly competition' between the two of us. I dreaded it because I just wanted to be his friend, he was the only person I could really talk too since I was homeschooled. After being brought up competing against each other we kinda just grew into it, and it was always went the same way one of us trying to one up the other. I started to have this hatred for daisuke because he would always win I would get scolded by my parents for not being good enough.

 Isn't this supposed to be a friendly competition?

I tried every single sport to beat kambe but it was no use he was good at everything but there were two things I was better at and he wasn't which were modeling, surprising right since he already has the looks of a model,  and also sewing. As a child I would just take my mothers sewing kit and find random cloths around the house and sew them together to make dresses for my dolls. After a while I  became quite good at it and would make random things in my free time. 

When we were 10 daisukes parents died and he moved away to live with his grandmother. After that I never heard or saw  him again. Until today when he was in my Instagram comments.

Me being me I obviously stalked his page. ok when i put it like that it sounds weird, ok let me rephrase. me being me I decided to look at what my old friend has been up to. that sounds better

𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐔𝐌 𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐄 

𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐢 𝐢𝐬