ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗᵉᵉⁿ

ok this is it

ok this is it.

i mean this could go south in so many ways, he could be disgusted by me and never see me again, it would be so awkward between us and he cuts all tabs, he could block me, he could fly the drink in my face and all.

i dont want to do this anymore.

be the girl boss you are y/n

what even is a girl boss?

'Someone with badass energy all around. Doesn't care what anyone says. Someone who is strong and confident . Someone who everyone looks up to.'

i mean yeah be the girl boss?

okay lets get ready and all that jazz.

it was currently 2:45 and you were just in your room contemplating whether to just take him to the park and not confess. you had a lot to do in the span of a day. why didnt you say the thing was for tomorrow you had to say today didnt you

you had to find an outfit, a location that woudnt be crowed with a family, the place had to be seeculed but not a beach. [i have a fear of sand getting in my food. the last time i went to the beach with my friends and i had pizza in my bag right we got there we went in the water had our fun right i come back to eat my thing right. its in my bag, my bag is closed tell me why there is sand and ants on my thing i was so pissed bro i just dust that off and eat my ting bro what.] you had to make sure all the things you wanted at the supermarket were there, you had to pick up the man of the hour, you had to confess and hope that he liked you back.

man so much in such a short amount of time.

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐡.

[This is after you finished taking your shower, doing your hair and all that jazz.]

This was the outfit.

for your hair you put into a low slick puff

[if your hair is short imagine a hairstlye that would fit your hair]